Forum › Posts by Diego_Dereshi

Diego_Dereshi
48%20-%20small
joined Dec 12, 2015

\o/
And yeah, saw now that it has many volumes and only ended in 2014 ^^
I was rooting for those 2 to be together since the beggining of the anime!! lol Damn, misleading opening! >.<
Then they started going out with other people and I didn't rly liked that and wasn't seeing progress being made for them to be together so I stopped watching.
Later I discover that the story is about them, as friends, dealing with relationships of their own.
So I dropped it completely.

You seem to know a lot about Yuri, could you recommend me some anime | manga | visual novel | hentai?

(If yes, can we use MyAnimeList so we don't flood here, and you can have more info about my tastes. I have the same name there.)

Diego_Dereshi
48%20-%20small
joined Dec 12, 2015

Don't know much about the author and I'm very new to Yuri, from 'known' stuff I can only remember watching this, Ano Hana (but I dropd because the anime made me think the two girls touching each other naked in the opening would be together but the story is not about that ¬¬') and the Hentai: 'Sono Hanabira ni Kuchizuke wo: Anata to Koibito Tsunagi'.

I understood the overall message and pretty much everything in the story.
I just can't find an explanation to death in the anime, both: figuratively and literally.

It's pretty counter productive to want to pass a message like this through your anime but 'encrypt' it behind so much symbolism.
And IF the person can understand the symbolism it still comes off as pretty pretentious...
Even though I kinda liked it: 5/10.

The story itself and the message, are fairly simple and could've reached much more people if it were a bit less symbolic.

How dos the manga compare in actually explaining stuff?
And does it do anything different? Characters, story, etc.

last edited at Dec 12, 2015 5:28PM

48%20-%20small
joined Dec 12, 2015

New here o/
Saw this on Twitter, the lewd talk was interesting but yeah, don't like the prostitution part, especially with little girls. ^^
skip