Forum › Posts by muromacky

muromacky
Ic2
joined Nov 20, 2015

OKAY I HATE BEING THAT PERSON BUT IT'S BEEN KEEPING ME AWAKE AT NIGHT FOR SOME TIME ALREADY - Which is, could I suggest a tiny little title change? It's nothing grave, just saw the 'ヘビロテ' in the original title (I own the tankobon) and I'm pretty sure it stands for 'Heavy Rotation', not 'Everyday'.
That aside, though, I quite liked this story! Short and sweet, the casual naughties one can enjoy without it being pure erotica. :) <3 Thank you for sharing it!

muromacky
Ic2
joined Nov 20, 2015

HOLY FECKING MOTHER OF MEGUCA, YESSSss. I've been waiting for this to get translated! I love Miman! I do own the tankobon myself, but I haven't gotten around to doing anything translate-y with it yet, even though I really badly wanted to see it on this site. My prayers have been heard. Thank you, mother of Meguca.

muromacky
Image Comments 05 Jan 08:56
Ic2
joined Nov 20, 2015
51472277_p0

Touko-Chan art. Mhhhh yes. Loving it! I actually didn't start reading Otome no Teikoku until seeing her fan art, I'd like to thank her at this point!

muromacky
Ic2
joined Nov 20, 2015

Grammatically the last dialogue was weird
"It wont be the top, but I'll let you touch the bottom as well!"
"It wont JUST be the top", maybe?

Sir, yes, sir, wacky non-native speaking pseudo tamamusi fan reporting for duty!
(AKA: Thank you for the feedback! I'm always trying too hard to translate everything as literal as possible - even if it ends up sounding awkward in the resulting language. I should allow myself more lingual freedom, probably.)

That being said, I demand more tamamusi works on here. Pardon me while I must go neglect all of my studies...