Forum › Posts by carefullycraftedchaos

carefullycraftedchaos
joined Nov 18, 2015

The reality is relationships are hard. Building a life together is hard. I appreciate how the story handled the couple's naïve idea that they could just run away together, live in an idyllic countryside, and all their problems magically go away. No, bills still need to be paid. As unfair as it is, minimum wage/part time jobs just aren't going to cut it in most parts of the world. Feeling hopeless or stuck when you can't provide for the one you love; there's a reason why money is one of the top reasons couples get divorced. You need more than love to have a successful relationship. Along with love, you need partnership, sacrifice and compromise.

carefullycraftedchaos
My Beloved discussion 13 May 21:44
joined Nov 18, 2015

“You have to say it if you want anything to happen.” Consent? In my innocent yuri manga? What is this world coming to?

carefullycraftedchaos
joined Nov 18, 2015

So we learned this chapter that Sungji is capable of lying after all, and lying in such away that she can toy with people's feelings. The expressions that Sungji showed when she lies to Dawoon is not something we've seen prior to the third act, so I'm wondering if this manipulative side came from getting hurt by Sumin or did Sungji have it in her all this time. Also in the flashback where Dawoon said goodbye to Sungji it almost looked like she kissed her, so I wonder if Sungji lied to Sumin about never kissing before. The more the author reveals about Sungji, the more questions I have about her.

carefullycraftedchaos
joined Nov 18, 2015

Oh my gosh new cover art! I love the black and that they're staring right at you, almost daring you to find out more about them and their secrets

Edit: the cover art is also good foreshadowing. The fact that Sungji is facing away from Sumin now doesn't bode well for team blonde. Also love how the artist blends the black fabric together so you don't know where shirt one starts or ends. It could also look like one large blanket. The more I reread the chapters and look at the art, the more I appreciate the subtleties in this comic.

last edited at Oct 11, 2016 10:49PM

carefullycraftedchaos
joined Nov 18, 2015

Player 4 enters the game! I noticed those were some bedroom eyes that Sungji was giving Dawoon. I'm also really excited to see more of Sungji's past, there's definitely more to her than she's letting on.