Forum › Posts by ShiroHika

ShiroHika
joined Nov 7, 2015

whether their lesbian romances qualifies as yuri is up for debate

um...
...what?

....um.....Yeah what she said...

I really did not want to get into another ontological debate on this forum, but because two people have commented on it, I feel compelled to clarify. Since ShiroHika pointedly asked for a "game with yuri elements", and not for "games with lesbian romance", I simply pointed out that BioWare games are not interactive yuri manga and, despite unarguably featuring many forms of romance, barely employ the genre-specific tropes and conventions historically associated with the manga genre (like, for instance, many of the visual novels they also mentioned in their post do).

EDIT: Hmm, because I have posted in this thread again, I guess I should contribute something to the list, as well... How about A Dance With Rogues? It's a Neverwinter Nights mod and definitely not for anyone even remotely faint of heart, but the Princess' romance with Pia is one of the sweetest love stories I've ever seen in a game.

Yes, I asked yuri elements, but also fine with lesbian romance.

ShiroHika
joined Nov 7, 2015

I realy hate visual novels as game, but I just wanna play game with yuri elements. Any suggestions?