Forum › Posts by Nishiki

Manga
joined Oct 26, 2015

I feel like Miko is gonna play a bigger role later on in the series because I couldn't help but notice her bead bracelet. Idk maybe this is a reach but I think they hold some sort of significance especially since they were highlighted in their own panel. I don't think that's a coincidence and she's probably protecting MC in some way? Maybe she's some sort of a hunter?

But the speculations that Miko could actually be another monster herself would be interesting too lol

that could have been more the author highlighting the PDA handholding

yeah, I thought of that too, but the author could have easily showed them holding hands without the bracelet present too if it was mainly for the pda. Like I said, I could be reaching HAHA but we're only on ch 4 of the series and I can't help but feel like there's more too it or some plot twist is gonna happen. It doesn't look like I'm the only one in this forum that thinks there's more to Miko than what she's letting on but idk we'll see

Manga
joined Oct 26, 2015

I feel like Miko is gonna play a bigger role later on in the series because I couldn't help but notice her bead bracelet. Idk maybe this is a reach but I think they hold some sort of significance especially since they were highlighted in their own panel. I don't think that's a coincidence and she's probably protecting MC in some way? Maybe she's some sort of a hunter?

But the speculations that Miko could actually be another monster herself would be interesting too lol

Manga
joined Oct 26, 2015

Hmmm.....I kinda have complicated feelings with this one but I feel like if I saw this update again, I would read it just for the heck of it. I hope this author releases more fluffy works in the future.

Manga
joined Oct 26, 2015

OMG THANK YOU EVERYONE SO MUCH! I knew something was off when I couldn't find it anywhere.

Manga
joined Oct 26, 2015

I've tried looking through multiple tags and no luck, so I've decided to turn to the forums! I'll try to describe the plot to the best of my ability.

The main character, let's call her A, goes to some bdsm/sex place (???) at night and there she meets B, who is a employee there. At this place, the workers are not allowed to reveal their true identity under any circumstances, so they all wear masks, and so do the customers if I remember correctly. I don't remember if A was a regular of B's or not, but A desperately wants to see B's face because she loves her, but obviously, she can't. Later on, B quits working at that place and continues to work at her day job as a doctor. Soon, A shows up at B's work place and joins as a nurse, and B recognizes A almost immediately. B has feelings for A and she can't reveal that she was once a worker there, but she still tries to pursue her romantically/sexually.

Aaaannnd that's all I can remember. I don't really remember what the characters look like, but I wanna say A has light hair and B has dark hair.
It should be a one shot, and if I remember correctly, it's an original work as well. I don't remember when it was published, but I believe I read it about 2 or 3 years ago.

Any help would be appreciated! Thank you for reading!