From
http://dropthathunthuthun.tumblr.com/post/128103699730/no-rae-part-2

last edited at Sep 1, 2015 8:23AM

mangaforyou
joined Aug 23, 2015

Ooh I have tumblr I'll be fine thank youuu Alextasha

mangaforyou
joined Aug 23, 2015

Heyy anonymous, I happen to draw some FF sketches myself but how do you upload pics here ?

mangaforyou
joined Aug 23, 2015

This chapter was so great!
Anyways, Halmoni keeps referencing pushy fans who demand translations "NOW NOW NOW" does anyone know where she's getting this from? Certainly not from Dynasty, so where?

Mostly 4chan, facebook, or tumblr. The people here aren't as bad. I don't like it people are like "OMG WHERE'S THE OLD HAG I NEED THE TRANSLATIONS NAO PL00000X ㅋㅋㅋ" because it makes me feel like I have to rush, which means there are inevitably going to be more mistakes.

Uugh don't mind this annoying kind of spoiled children who think the universe revolves around them and has to fulfill their every wish. They should just be thankful like the rest of us and appreciate your selfless hard work T~T
So just go at your own pace, every one here already is grateful for what you're doing
THANK YOU SO MUCH, and grandmaaa, we love you !!

And glad to see I'm not the only one to find that kind of Koreaboos irritating, sigh...

mangaforyou
joined Aug 23, 2015

Don't mention it. :3

How can I nooot ? After ages of silently following the thread, I only signed up to thank both you and halmoni for your hard work
You guys are such a blessing

mangaforyou
joined Aug 23, 2015

Cheers to you anonymous, thank you so much for keeping this thread alive and sharing all this awesome art