Forum › Posts by 시발럼들아

시발럼들아
joined Jun 22, 2015

Am Korean so I'm not really good at English so I might have to use Google translate.excuse me if my English is bad. All I have to say is if you don't like the sample you've just read then dont buy the next chapter. Don't talk shit about it. It's not like lezhin is begging you to buy the next chapters. And don't talk shit about lezhin if you don't even know how this site works. Most of the manHwa and manga that are posted on this site is free(same system as comico) except the 19+ man hwa and Mangas. And guess what? Lezhin is one of the most popular webtoon site in korea cause ppl actually do pay for this 19+ manhwas/Mangas. Manga/manhwa artists are not living for your free enjoyment... They are not wasting 4-5 hours drawing one page of manga for your FREE enjoyment ok? So Plz don't post next chapters of wdfs here or anywhere cause it's not FREE. Lezhin and the artist of this manwha is already having hard time since this annoying Chinese translators translated all chapters of wdfs and other lezhin manwhas in chinese and posted on their site without permission.

last edited at Jun 22, 2015 11:52PM