Forum › Posts by senpai-kun

No%20rae%206
joined Jun 8, 2015

Gotta let Ssamba explore the characters properly. We already have a handle on No-Rae's feelings but Seol-A is still going through her own introspection phase. She's gotta get to the core of what these new feelings for No-Rae means. Ssamba seems to be hinting at the past as some kind of important factor in all this. Why would we be exploring flashbacks if that weren't the case? Examining her past friendships with girls and especially this Yu-Ji character will probably aid her in discovering something about herself. TBH, it's hard to say what that might be right now. She trusts and feels for No-Rae so completely at this point that I'm hard pressed to figure out how it would affect her feelings in regards to No-Rae.

With that said could have used just a quick panel of No-Rae. Maybe just a glance at her sleeping face. Wait is that too creepy?!

No%20rae%206
joined Jun 8, 2015

Maybe Seola "?" when she saw Norae's eyes because she saw the eyes of someone who falling in love. you know that the eyes of someone who falling in love is different. Then she hug back Norae and realized Norae's act differently than usual, she rather confused about why suddenly Norae hug her, is it because of she scared or there is something else. LOL. IMHO.

I think is a combination of a couple things:

I don't think that Seol-A equates No-Rae's eyes with, "Falling in love," just yet. My impression is that she is seeing No-Rae in such a vulnerable state (such a rare occurrence) that she's surprised and even slightly perplexed (check out the look in Seol-A's eyes near the end). No-Rae just showed her a part of herself that Seol-A has never seen before. I imagine that Seol-A is thinking.... this girl is opening up to me... this is what I've been wanting... and yet... this feels....

No-Rae tear-filled embraces hold the power to raise flags xD. Better get your mind x body ready!

http://i.minus.com/iBBrY8EK0GD0R.gif

last edited at Jun 8, 2015 11:02AM