Forum › Posts by Set-Byul

Set-Byul
Green discussion 16 Apr 23:35
Akiyama.mio.full.858869
joined Apr 16, 2015

I love her style of art. It's simple yet (not sure how to explain it) not simple at the same time.
The story is great, but I feel like she could've expanded on it more.

Set-Byul
Akiyama.mio.full.858869
joined Apr 16, 2015

I am thinking of making a short manga. It's not gonna be like regular manga where there's a whole storyline. It's basically going to be a compilation of little short stories between two lovers that don't go in any specific order.

Hoshi is a car mechanic who works for her landlord (who owns a car repair garage). She is a bit rough around the edges but despite her hard personality, she is quite the romantic. She has short hair that she dyes red.
Her girlfriend is Keiko, a university student. She is naturally optimistic and outgoing. She is a bit girly with medium-length brown hair.

I have a few ideas for these shorts already but I need more ideas. Can anyone think of cute/funny ideas between two lovers?

One idea is that Hoshi and Keiko are walking down the street after watching a movie and it starts to rain. Keiko takes out her umbrella but it doesn't open. Both are completely soaked and try to open up the umbrella and make a huge deal of it. Hoshi manages to get it open, but it stops raining right when she does. They laugh at the whole situation and they decide to walk home under the umbrella anyway.
Of course there is a little more to this idea, but that is the gist of it.

Set-Byul
Lily Love discussion 16 Apr 23:16
Akiyama.mio.full.858869
joined Apr 16, 2015

I always read P'Mew as "Pew".... pew pew pew

Bloody hilarious

Set-Byul
Lily Love discussion 16 Apr 23:16
Akiyama.mio.full.858869
joined Apr 16, 2015

The art style is great and so far this seems really cute.
I know there are only a few chapters out so far, but I wish there was more content between the chapters, ya know?