Forum › Posts by pimtlem2qwer

pimtlem2qwer
joined Apr 6, 2015

I'll probably answer my question after reading all of the chapters, but I am still going to ask. If Sumin is realizing her feelings for Sungji, why is she still sleeping around with Seju, is she in denial or something?

pimtlem2qwer
joined Apr 6, 2015

I am not entirely sure (might just be overthinking it), but I was rereading chptr 1 and I noticed that when both Seol-a and No-Rae are walking past each other in the crowd; stopping in their tracks, there is a woman in the background for No-rae, and a male for Seol-a.. Could that be a preconceived notion of a heterosexual relationship (male meeting a female for the first time)? Thus indicating who would be the "man" and "woman" of the series, etc?.......IDK, just thought it was interesting to think about.

last edited at Jul 17, 2015 1:32AM

pimtlem2qwer
joined Apr 6, 2015

I agree with you 100%!!!....Hahaha, it would be rather confusing (in my opinion) if we were wrong. Please, let us be right Ssamba!

pimtlem2qwer
joined Apr 6, 2015

So here's a summary of my interpretations of this week's chapter (40). Just my opinion; your mileage may vary.

1 - The girl who caught up to Seol-a was Jang Yu-ji. And so, the girl at the end having a drink with Seol-a was also Jang Yu-ji.
2 - Seol-a never had many female friends since childhood and so was RONERY as a wittle girl.
3 - The first girl who appeared in the flashback and who smiled at Seol-a was just a Random Girl. Her purpose was to show how girls weren't really comfortable around Seol-a. Seol-a's monologue line right before that: "Most girls didn't really like me." That girl was just giving her an awkward stare, then gave a fake smile (as people sometimes do with other strangers).
4 - Seol-a then went to an all-girls school and was nervous about it. But in comes Jang Yu-ji, who eventually becomes her first really close female friend.
5 - However, I still don't see anything in this week's chapter indicating that Seol-a had romantic feelings towards Yu-ji. If anything, the majority of the flashback was to establish that Seol-a never had female friends and she secretly longed for one/some. Then comes Jang Yu-ji, and Seol-a thinks that she finally found a female friend and was really happy... until, as we already know, Seol-a would later find out that Yu-ji was just using her and didn't really consider her a friend. And this betrayal was made worse by the fact that Yu-ji was the first female friend Seol-a ever had.

We'll see next week if these interpretations make any sense.

... Sigh... But as expected, people on Tumblr are already starting with the "OMG IZ THAT GIRL SEOL-A'S FIRST CRUSH?!?!/1/1/1/11" GAWDDAMMITTT

pimtlem2qwer
joined Apr 6, 2015

How do you guys think Seol-a would react when she starts to notice her feelings for No-Rae? See for me, I think she would be worse then No-Rae. Denying her feelings and unintentionally hurting her by going out with a guy or something. IDK, haha.

pimtlem2qwer
joined Apr 6, 2015

I just got an idea from xyth. When stating that Seol-A may mistake Kyung-woo as No-rae, MAYBE if he advances onto her she won't fight back because she thinks he is her. Oh GOD, I hope not! Can anyone see that happening, possibly?

pimtlem2qwer
joined Apr 6, 2015

PREDICTION: I am going to assume that No-rae will save Seol-a before Kyung-woo does anything to her. No-rae will then take her, to either her or Seol-a's place. There, I feel like a significant scene will occur (not sex :P). This is because Seol-a is drunk and you know that quote "A man's true character comes out when he's drunk," well she may initiate a kiss. Who knows maybe if they do kiss, Seol-a would be to drunk to remember and further complicate No-rae's confusion toward Seol-a. OR it maybe the epiphany for No-rae to act on her feelings.......The story could go on from there in various ways......

(This is one way I see it playing out, but WHO KNOWS! hahaha :D)