Forum › Posts by jack

joined Mar 25, 2015

http://dynasty-scans.com/chapters/profound_happiness#4
^ Hands look so weirdly drawn :s

The last thing I care about.. alongside grammatical error on translation... :P

joined Mar 25, 2015

Something good! I want more from the author.

joined Mar 25, 2015

LOL I like threesome, who cares.

jack
Image Comments 06 Apr 02:14
joined Mar 25, 2015
Fb6d70abd39f9ce5310cac484eed359c

maylene wearing a leotard, if you wondering... leotard just make her sexy!

jack
Image Comments 02 Apr 05:20
joined Mar 25, 2015
Af6883e7

Uhuh, Awesome!

joined Mar 25, 2015

It's just that when you have an alternate setting and highly atypical characterizations you have to wonder what the point of it being a fanwork is

like I said it's done so many time on touhou doujins and I would expect the same on kancolle fanworks too, isn't that exactly the point of fanworks though?

last edited at Mar 30, 2015 4:44PM

joined Mar 25, 2015

Serious akagi for once huh? but then again its au story, why not? it's happen all the time with touhou doujins, like some people who likes meiling as serious character or goofy characters both works fine depend on the story, yeah its up to the author to write anything they want.

joined Mar 25, 2015

Akaga is getting more love recently. Maybe because of the anime?

That'd be Akabuki, I'm afraid.

no! I stop watch the anime just then.

jack
Image Comments 26 Mar 04:11
joined Mar 25, 2015
B9t9pl8cqaa_obt

Whoa proportion? honestly there is nothing wrong with it, it looks just fine. Anyway there is some artist who deliberately think and make less effort with proportions, so it's not because they can't make right proportion but they care more about the whole picture.
hmm anyone ever read this artis doujin? it's nsfw kaga x mutsu my reaction just..wow!

so I tried to pose on mirror like on picture LOL, and actually proportion is pretty spot on. Right upper arm looks longer because right shoulder actually tilted down and forward that's also why the upper arm seems disjoint with shoulder because what you assume right shoulder is actually just clothes.

last edited at Mar 28, 2015 8:41AM

joined Mar 25, 2015

Hmm...aya legs is too sexy..

joined Mar 25, 2015

Was she really only teasing her? Her last line sounded like it was just meant to be teasing but I´m not so sure.

yeah i think so, read first comment.