Forum › Posts by MNZ

MNZ
Image Comments 27 Jul 03:35
joined Jan 3, 2015
Db20haeuwaecxjf

Beautiful! I think it might be tagged wrong though, isn't that Saber Alter and not Lancer Alter?

MNZ
Image Comments 10 Jun 20:22
MNZ
Girlfriend discussion 21 Jul 06:24
joined Jan 3, 2015

Havent seen the anime so had no idea it was gender bent....super hawt tho ^_^

Pretty sure neither announced anime series are actually out yet, so there's that. It's a game on DMM, apparently kind of similar to Kantai Collection.

joined Jan 3, 2015

What does "Tokoyo no Naganaki dori" means? I looked for it on internet but couldn't find the meaning of that so I wonder if "Eternity crying bird" is the meaning (it makes sense, Dori is bird and Naga is tear right?)

They explain it on page 77, it is the bird that wakes up Amaterasu when she hid away in a cave.

joined Jan 3, 2015

Essentially, this is post World War II and Sakawa and Nagato are about to be used as atomic bomb testing targets. Her comrades, the group of aircraft carriers in the middle of the comic, have all been sunk.

joined Jan 3, 2015

You know, I don't think I've ever seen Kaga angsting over Tosa

She does briefly in:
http://dynasty-scans.com/chapters/akagi_san_kaga_san#3

Guess Tosa probably won't be made in-game either?

I think it's worth mentioning she could also be talking withing the confines of the game itself, and that there was an Akagi before her who was sunk and the poor/doofus admiral had to find another Akagi, because Akagi and Kaga are technically not sister ships.

Would they really be sisters though? I mean... They'd technically be the same person?

joined Jan 3, 2015

American Madoka is hilarious XD

MNZ
Image Comments 16 Mar 02:09
joined Jan 3, 2015
Senyuu_akakaga_b

I want an Akagi blanket too lol

MNZ
Image Comments 04 Jan 22:20
joined Jan 3, 2015
45021230_big_p1

Kinda wish Weiss was in a dress too...

MNZ
joined Jan 3, 2015

...SKE48? The characters seem to be based off of WMatsui rather than original characters?