Forum › Posts by Doubledog

Doubledog
joined Jan 2, 2015

This chapter kinda surprised me a bit, I had anticipated Yuu's reaction to Touko's teasing to be a little different from what it actually is showed here, I guess it's not going to be that easy uh
I'm under the impression that Yuu's feelings are slowly changing, especially considering how much she was happy when her senpai showed up in "Rained In" and how she wanted to be close to her while sitting on that bench, to feel Touko's warmness, as if just with that all the loneliness that she constantly feels would go away. I think that since that declaration by the river, the more the story progresses the more Yuu tries to conceal her feelings -even from herself at this point-, and tries to prevent them from growing to be able to stay by Touko's side: first in ch.10 she tells Touko just what she wanted to hear (I can't and won't be able to fall in love with you) tightening her teeth right after (and she even thinks "But I think I lied"), then in ch.13 on the bench she renounces to lean toward Touko -because she knows that such an action would prove to her senpai that she is changing despite what she stated previously- and instead she's just content by staying next to her, but I guess eventually that won't be enough, and then comes that scene with Maki when it shows so clearly on her face and her words sounds terribly fake, as if she's trying to convince not just others but even herself that she is totally fine with the current situation, but in reality the loliness and the effort of suppressing her own desire to change is almost shattering her. And how said by zensunni, she totally felt bothered about not having been able to spend time with her senpai lately, so please...
So yeah, I think by now her saying she can't fall in love is just her trying to put up a façade for the good(bad) of Touko and whatever it is they share.

I'm actually starting to think that Sayaka is the luckiest out of the two lol Mai gawd

I don't think Touko is totally selfish, I mean, a bit of that too, but I'd say such actions are in part the consequences of Yuu letting her doing what she wants and always forgiving her in the first place (she even says it in ch.6), with that...uhm- strange?... way of thinking of hers it's probably safe to assume she realizes what she's doing just to a certain extent, and she is "shackling" Yuu but she thinks the latter is fine with it, too.

I can't contain the hype for what is to come. I'm so grateful to Nakatani for creating this manga... Keep it on sensei!
I'm kinda happy that I feel so passionate, but it's so hard to wait at times tho ahah-

btw Maki is the first male character in a yuri that ever since was introduced I look forward to know more about rofl

last edited at Sep 3, 2016 2:27AM