Forum › Posts by danielwain

danielwain
Image Comments 05 Mar 18:43
joined Dec 24, 2014
12317583_big_p20

Because, as time goes on, the probability of any Touhou character being paired up with Marisa approaches 100%.

danielwain
Image Comments 05 Mar 18:33
joined Dec 24, 2014
49931752_p10

Hatate is from Double Spoiler, a spin-off game that features Aya as the protagonist. Basically Aya's rival.

joined Dec 24, 2014

It's a good thing you can heal, Miko. The last person who tried for a harem end and failed so badly had a "Nice Boat" end instead.

They should have gone for that, just showing a picture of Futo on her boat instead.

danielwain
Image Comments 02 Nov 17:03
joined Dec 24, 2014
60270458_p0

Where did this pairing come from? I mean, not that I mind, I quite enjoy it as well.

danielwain
Image Comments 02 Nov 16:58
joined Dec 24, 2014
42cd9f8e45808987e6e8af55e0ef0e70

"Yorihime-sama will hate me." I wonder, what would happen if Sagume said that~?

danielwain
Image Comments 02 Nov 16:56
joined Dec 24, 2014
B6e689e1201a627f4aaf68d464ccd998

Is the beer also female...?

danielwain
Image Comments 02 Nov 16:45
joined Dec 24, 2014
55296176_p12

Yeah, Sayaka seems to be the jiangshi, actually. Look at the cap and clothes she's wearing. Also look at the way her arms are kind of stretched out in front of her, that's typical for jiangshi. The seal seems to be attached to her head, Kyouko is just pushing it up to kiss her. Also kind of fitting (Sayaka refers to herself as a zombie). I can't really tell what Kyouko is supposed to be, demon girl might be it.

And KyoSaya is also my religion! Praise the yuri!

last edited at Nov 2, 2017 4:46PM

danielwain
Image Comments 17 Jul 00:21
joined Dec 24, 2014
[yudaoshan]%2003

Geez, Seija doujins/image sets always end up flipping my feels...

danielwain
joined Dec 24, 2014

This is just... perfection! I was afraid Seija was going to go all cute and kind or what and the situation would diffuse itself, but this doujin just keeps surpassing itself! The portrayal of Seija in this is just superb, I loved the facial expressions and body language, not to mention her character. Not just Seija, pretty much everyone. And it changes pace so incredibly fast, from hilarious comedy to "I'm about to cry" drama/tragedy, but without breaking the flow or feeling forced in any situation. It's perfecto!

Kinda wish Marisa would've had a role in this and really sad Sakuya doesn't make an appearance at all, so far. I'd laugh my ass off if Sakuya just turned up out of the blue with her enchanted knife in the last chapter and took care of a cocky little extra boss, putting Raiko in her place~

Then again, Seija really deserves this fight and I sure as hell hope she's gonna kick their asses. I bet it will have crowning moments of awesome, especially for Seija! I really want to see Seija confronting Raiko on her hypocrisy. "Oh, you're all just dolls to the powerful Youkai, but we're gonna be so different, by working for the powerful Youkai!" Seriously, Seija's little toes have more rebellion in them than their whole sad club in this doujin. Also, wouldn't Seija kinda be their... father, in a way? Without Seija, Shinmyoumaru wouldn't have done what she did, after all. So it's really about time Seija took some disciplinary meassures with these unruly children. ("I am your father!" ending)

I'm afraid it will rather turn into a "power of love" cliché ending or something, but still, this doujin hasn't disappointed thus far. Probably another amazing ride on this roller coaster of emotions, wheeee! Just hope I won't have to wait years again, thought it was worth the wait!

last edited at Jul 13, 2017 3:21AM

danielwain
Image Comments 24 Dec 16:08
joined Dec 24, 2014
Fa71fe838ffc2912265e0bc0f908d69e

Merry Christmas, everyone! And what better way to celebrate than looking at some KyoSaya fluff? That's the spirit of Christmas!