Forum › Posts by griffins_heart

griffins_heart
joined Sep 25, 2011

Good End...wasn't it? (Wondering if I'm the only one who saw this)

I think that depends on whether or not Emi adopted Ryouko's use 'em and leave 'em policy. I mean she did use, near enough, the exact same words that were used on her. But, then again, Emi was talking about finding love again so there is definatly hope.

joined Sep 25, 2011

Fate-chan, just wait til Nanoha gets home and demonstrates what she learned.

griffins_heart
joined Sep 25, 2011

One of those stories that just puts a smile on your face, love it!

griffins_heart
joined Sep 25, 2011

No offense to bfrost, but they seem to have trouble keeping the characters' names straight

griffins_heart
Stuff happened 11 Jan 17:17
joined Sep 25, 2011

May I just say:

[u]Thank You! Thank You! Thank You! Thank You! Thank You![/u]

I do try to visit the other sites that put out yuri scans and such, but I will say that Dynasty is definitely my go-to site. So you can imagine my panic when I hit my bookmark for recently added and it came back page unavailable. The first day, I figured, no big deal, has happened before, hope everything's ok. By the second day, I was really starting to worry. :lol: And by the third day, I was scouring the internet trying to find ANYTHING to tell me what was going on. So needless to say, when I found the site up again, I was overjoyed. Again, thank you for all your hard work, it is always appreciated. =D

griffins_heart
A curiosity 06 Nov 19:31
joined Sep 25, 2011

I was wondering what happened to the rest of Morinaga Milk's work. There used to be a few other good series by her(?), and while a couple still have place holders, they are empty.

griffins_heart
We're Back! 14 May 23:32
joined Sep 25, 2011

FYI: Candy Boy Ch 07 does not load