lol

Also, that profile pic is the absolute best thing ever. :D

last edited at Apr 8, 2017 12:03PM

bowzas_da_boss
joined Oct 7, 2014

In chapter one her name is "Umi" but in chapter two her name is "Miu"? 0_o

bowzas_da_boss
joined Oct 7, 2014

pg. 5, bottom left dialogue box, "thing thing"?

bowzas_da_boss
joined Oct 7, 2014

Liking Reo-san doesn't change the fact that glasses-girl is a virtual stranger who's nosing into other people's personal lives nor gives her any more legitimacy to do so. And no, I suppose it's not simple, but life isn't simple in general, so you just have to endure when you can't/shouldn't do something.

Yup.

bowzas_da_boss
joined Oct 7, 2014

I don't like being so serious over a story, but I hate people like Glasses Girl. Mind your own damn business. >.<

She couldn't mind her own business because it was about a girl she liked.

So? She just needs to move on, pretty simple. :p

bowzas_da_boss
joined Oct 7, 2014

I don't like being so serious over a story, but I hate people like Glasses Girl. Mind your own damn business. >.<

bowzas_da_boss
Milky discussion 04 Nov 23:04
joined Oct 7, 2014

Well it's just my opinion. My thinking is that even though they are already into the role play, that comment would still strike her. Especially since she was already focused on the role play being less than the reality. I also think the pause is a bit long otherwise, and that her face matches that idea. But even if I'm right, Amano-sensei surely didn't intend anyone to pick up on it.

Of course I glanced through it before deciding to work on it, so I already knew about the role play. But I missed the final twist until I actually focused on the last page to translate it. So I was just as surprised as most of us. At first I didn't believe my own translation.

Oh okay. I see what you're saying. I can see why it would seem like it would be foreshadowing after a second read. Just wanted to clarify. Thanks.

bowzas_da_boss
Milky discussion 04 Nov 22:43
joined Oct 7, 2014

But the only foreshadowing of the second plot twist is the stare the black haired girl gives on page 2 after being told "Though it's only by marriage, we're still mother and daughter..." And nobody will pick up on that hint unless they already know.

Do you mean that the step-mother/daughter role play was all of a sudden? Because the first thing she says is "step-mother" so I assume she already knew they were role playing? The face she makes seems kinda foreshadowing, but then again, that first phrase... Or maybe I'm reading your comment wrong. Sorry if its the latter.

bowzas_da_boss
Fragtime discussion 08 Oct 03:26
joined Oct 7, 2014

k

bowzas_da_boss
Fragtime discussion 08 Oct 01:59
joined Oct 7, 2014

I love it when people complain about something that's free.

Want faster releases? Contribute.

I'll go do just that. I'll learn to read kanji and go ahead and translate everything. -.- I seriously get tired of you retards & "you guys get this for free" bullshit. I'm expected to "support" these people and buy their products when they're never even translated because it shows that English speakers want their products? What a load of bullshit.

bowzas_da_boss
Fragtime discussion 07 Oct 20:28
joined Oct 7, 2014

Love this story. Love the characters. Love that it took them 5 motherfucking months to realize that the retard translating it decided not to do what he signed up for. Love that its taking forever to get the next chapters. Love it so much. Thanks Yuri Project!