Forum › Posts by Blossomforth

Blossomforth
joined Oct 5, 2014

I don't think Kashiwa's girlfriend is being totally cissexist and not understanding. I got the idea that she loves Kashiwa and wants to marry her and have kids with her but realizes the difficulty of two women being together in Japan. She wouldn't be able to marry her or adopt kids with her if Kashiwa was legally female. Maybe she could stay living as a woman but keep her papers male, but it seems like she's too dysphoric.

Blossomforth
Their Story discussion 01 Feb 08:11
joined Oct 5, 2014

For some reason i thought the manga was Korean, until this chapter when i see the Chinese flag.....

No wonder there was none of those Korean~ish drama

Really like the series through. Well mixed of SoL and yuri. This and "her majesty" quickly changed my perspective about Chinese comics

I thought it was Korean too. You don't see enough Chinese comics translated into English. Heck, this is the first I've seen with a queer character.

Blossomforth
joined Oct 5, 2014

Apparently volume 3 recently came out.

Blossomforth
joined Oct 5, 2014

Didn't this have a yuri tag before?

Blossomforth
joined Oct 5, 2014

Teenager rushes into a relationship that is "abnormal" to begin with (older/same sex), has second thoughts.

I fail to see how being with an older partner is abnormal.......

The protagonist is a kid and her girlfriend was a college student. That's pretty abnormal. Even for adults age gaps can be unusual if they're a good enough sum apart, say 10~ years.