Forum › Posts by elfenlied1012

elfenlied1012
586643-1350669487505_large
joined Sep 16, 2014

I know its a known issue but any update or word on the email notification issue? Presuming I'm not the only one who is till not receiving emails. Thanks for all your hard work everyone.

elfenlied1012
joined Sep 16, 2014

Update on the email notifications: just got a notification a few hours ago. Like others above, I haven't received one in over a month. It was in my spam folder, which was weird since I've never marked one as spam.

double checked my spam folders nothing has been sent to me since early April

elfenlied1012
joined Sep 16, 2014

I'm not really getting email notifications for my subscribed tags anymore? What happened? Is it just me? For example, Miss Sunflower is up to chapter 70 and last notification was for chapter 67.

Same issue. Last notification email I got was from the 18th of may

Same issue, been months since my last notification email

elfenlied1012
joined Sep 16, 2014

This is probably one of like 3 manga I've ever read that I feel is distinctly /important/ to share with others, not just powerful and meaningful, but like something I feel like I have some responsibility to share to other people to either help them or teach them. Idk.

elfenlied1012
joined Sep 16, 2014

I'm having an annoying time knowing what to tag this, due to the content. It's clear from certain scenes that You and Kanan have penises in this, but skipping the yuri tag altogether, as would be the case if it was a NSFW release, would be a mistake here. Maybe it could skip a futa or transgender tag altogether, a lot of people wouldn't notice (altho the one big joke scene is pretty clear), but I felt it was noteworthy enough to deserve notice. But it's honestly hard to say what to do here, it's such an uncommon scenario and not one I'm satisfied with the solutions that deal with it.

I'm open to ideas about how to deal with things like this, sfw doujins that skirt the line in content.

As for the doujin, awesome. Long form Pito is something the world needs a lot lot more of. And Yoshiko is the best wingman.

I feel like when in doubt, especially when its not meant to be like fetishistic, side with Trans and Yuri. It's not really used outside of a prop gag and perhaps tying it to one other comic (that side stepped this issue by picking all three) and honestly if you feel like you're stuck offending someone, you might as well offend pedantic people not actual trans people imo.