Forum › Posts by 12hopeful

12hopeful
Image Comments 21 Jun 09:40
joined Sep 15, 2014
Cgf1r6eueaairey-orig

@Vankomycin This has always been a ship since Kaga has lines in game about not wanting to be grouped with the 5th Carrier division, and in Kancolle, one line is usually enough to get a pairing.

12hopeful
joined Sep 15, 2014

So, I've been following this series as its been released on here for a few years now, and there is clearly a good degree of character/relationship growth going on. Haruko and Natsuko have gone from complete strangers, to friends, to best friends and maybe a little more than that. However, this series has been a cute and funny 4-koma series from the start, and it's pretty likely that the author is just going to keep it going in that direction.

As has been stated by others, the moment Haruko and Natsuko enter a relationship, that would quite possibly be the end of the series. The author clearly wants to keep the series going, so the relationship between them has been kept at a kind of half-way point for a while now.

I feel like a lot of the comments lately are either, they won't end up in a relationship because subtext, or they are basically already in a relationship because goggles. This is a slice-of-life and comedy series that explores the idea of being able to swap bodies with somebody, and that's what it's always been. Yes there are hints of romance because of all the kissing and stuff, but the romance has always been secondary to the comedy, and that isn't really likely to change.

Fair enough. Rather than a couple, it may be more accurate to refer to them as a pair. However, some people seem to be doubting even that, without any real reason.

True, there's clearly no doubt that they are a pair. I'd even argue that it is likely they will end up together either later on/when the series ends. There's been a couple of series out there that have continued after a pairing has formed, A Room For Two does that, although you would need to read the Jap version to get to that point.

Things like this make me wish there were more series like Wife and Wife where the characters are shown in a relationship instead of just the lead-up.

12hopeful
joined Sep 15, 2014

So, I've been following this series as its been released on here for a few years now, and there is clearly a good degree of character/relationship growth going on. Haruko and Natsuko have gone from complete strangers, to friends, to best friends and maybe a little more than that. However, this series has been a cute and funny 4-koma series from the start, and it's pretty likely that the author is just going to keep it going in that direction.

As has been stated by others, the moment Haruko and Natsuko enter a relationship, that would quite possibly be the end of the series. The author clearly wants to keep the series going, so the relationship between them has been kept at a kind of half-way point for a while now.

I feel like a lot of the comments lately are either, they won't end up in a relationship because subtext, or they are basically already in a relationship because goggles. This is a slice-of-life and comedy series that explores the idea of being able to swap bodies with somebody, and that's what it's always been. Yes there are hints of romance because of all the kissing and stuff, but the romance has always been secondary to the comedy, and that isn't really likely to change.

12hopeful
Koumakyou discussion 15 Sep 20:04
joined Sep 15, 2014

Sylphs are water elementals, why id sylph horn an earth card, just me nitpicking, but yeah, that grinds my gears on a 1:1 ratio.

Actually Sylphs are wind/wood elementals. Undines are water elementals.