Forum › Posts by redrach

redrach
joined Aug 20, 2014

Nakatani's one of my fave Touhou doujin authors. She's also written a Kancolle doujin 'Nagi wo Matsu', and I quite like it compared to the other stuff out there. Really excited to finally see an original story by her!

last edited at May 12, 2015 4:21AM

redrach
Eringe discussion 18 Mar 03:28
joined Aug 20, 2014

Just what every yuri manga needs, page after page of dick jokes and a girl using the scent of a male to attract another girl. Meh.

redrach
Mama Mama discussion 20 Aug 15:01
joined Aug 20, 2014

As a lesbian myself...I find this quite disturbing...cause I have trouble understanding..why would they do this to themselves. Why be married and have sex for the sake of it...like really. I'm in shock. Maybe I dislike men so frikin much...that I sunk myself in my sweet happy ending of a manga. But seeing men most don't give a flying fuck wether their wife's kiss a girl. As long as their part of it...well guess this made up for it...I'm sorry I'm confused...and I'm really gay. Walks away.

Some people find out only later in life that they prefer women to men. Then there are others for whom both genders are fine, and the actual choice of partner comes down to the individual. I'm guessing that's what happened with these two. I don't think it's that surprising that they're choosing to stay married, divorcing your husband to be with another woman in Japan is hard enough without the additional complication of having three children to raise. Not only is it likely to put the children through a lot of difficult times, it's also very likely that they'd both be refused custody of their kids.

Man, I was so hyped up to see a doujin that had a happy lesbian couple with a happy family, because that's pretty rare to find. But I guess it all sunk down the drain at the end. I just... sigh

Here you go: http://dynasty-scans.com/chapters/sweet_guilty_love_bites_ch02
And it's by the same author. Funny, huh?

last edited at Aug 20, 2014 3:01PM