Ugh, Banana is too handsome.

dashaund
joined Aug 20, 2014

Lovely series, I like the author.

dashaund
No news is good news! 03 Sep 10:49
joined Aug 20, 2014

Tell us how you really feel, Dashuand!

Endless Summer is a Russian dating-sim, sadly not yuri, but that got censored and contained only nudity (i might be misremebering).

So i think it might also depend on the country of origin too... but I dunno.

Multiple persons moderate the games submitted to Steam, so clashing opinions could've happened. If the game had a nude loli somewhere through it that could also have been the reason for its censure.

Just fucking E-mail gabeN if you want an explanation of why his team is filled with shitters of multiple opinions and double standards.

dashaund
No news is good news! 03 Sep 10:24
joined Aug 20, 2014

As always, Kotaku being stupid at reporting shit.

This game got released uncensored in Steam solely because there is no genitalia, read: no explicit sex. Of course Kotaku's "journalists" take every opportunity they have to shit on Hatred and point out how f̶e̶m̶i̶n̶i̶s̶m̶ games with LGBTHDUFKNAK themes are winning and also getting the permission to be released on Steam, totally uncensored! Yeah, except that games without explicit sex scenes have been able to get a release in Steam since forever, meaning that an H Hanabira game would be censored if it ever was to get released on Steam because it contains pixelated vaginas, not because of lesbians, like these piece of shit Kotaku pseudo-journalists want to make people believe.

last edited at Sep 3, 2015 10:26AM

joined Aug 20, 2014

Now this was something.

dashaund
My Beloved discussion 24 Sep 18:13
joined Aug 20, 2014

That fucking credit page.

dashaund
What do you ship? 22 Sep 23:10
joined Aug 20, 2014

I grew out of shipping when I was like, 14. I just support whatever canon yuri pairings come up in a series.

All shippers always remind me of squealing 13yo fujoshi, it's quite uncomfortable.

dashaund
joined Aug 20, 2014

Giggled with the Riyoko Ikeda style reference.