Forum › Posts by Anitamcv

996845_321034068029283_850273294_n
joined Aug 17, 2014

Hello. I don't speak english but I can read as well, so... excuse my poor writing skills.

I've been following this manga since the beginning of this year and I must said that I love it. I like almost all characters a lot, specially the most humans: Asuna and Remi.

I'm so sick of perfect characters than trivialize human relationships. People are not so poor as to be a white character, so predictable. No one knows themselves because we're changing all the time and most of our actions are motivated for our unconscious. So, I must confess that I really admire how Amano Shimunta presents to us a complex characters.

Asuma is mi favourite character. Yes, she's a cheater and many people hates her because of that. But, human relations are not so simple as to be driven by a series of rules that always have to be applied (like the categorical imperative). Christians condemn adultery but they still falling in it (and we have the rule because we have the conduct; if no one commit adultery the adultery wouldn't exist in words; simple). Asuna have to deal with her guilty because what she desires is not good seen by society, a society that denies her. Awesome character!

And, not being enough, she's in love with an almost asexual person. How can you deal with that? This isn't so simply as "stop doing it". It's easy to say, it's hard to do. We live in that contradiction every day. And they, that maybe understood that there's no unique way of romantic relationship and that what people thinks is the "correct way" is just what TV, novels and hollywood show us. We don't need to force ourselves to live in that little molds. Every person has differents needs and desires so every romantic relationship has to be different.