Forum › Posts by Xerasor

Xerasor
Somechime_hfg_bossx
joined Aug 6, 2014

That's it! Thanks! guess makes sense why I can't find it anymore then.

Xerasor
Somechime_hfg_bossx
joined Aug 6, 2014

Growing up, character pretended to be straight. Showing panels of her trying be to date a guy in high school and there's even a panel of her getting dressed up after sex with a boyfriend. Then in next few pages, younger sister commenting on how her sister use to be so fashionable back in high school.

Scratching my head on this one since I thought I could find it with few tags and search seems broken atm.

Somechime_hfg_bossx
joined Aug 6, 2014

Thanks for the background info. Always wondered why the omake was missing.

last edited at May 15, 2020 5:14AM

Xerasor
Somechime_hfg_bossx
joined Aug 6, 2014

Also, I saw that the live action episodes have been subbed (in English) and are currently uploaded to youtube, if anyone is still interested. Live action's typically not my jam, but I did watch the first episode and it's awkward-cute. Plan on watching the rest when I'm not being lazy.

Update on that .. seems like they were taken down so no more English subs for the live action. =/

Xerasor
Somechime_hfg_bossx
joined Aug 6, 2014

Thank you!! ^_^

Xerasor
Somechime_hfg_bossx
joined Aug 6, 2014

Kinda reminded me of a one shot from awhile back bout a mistress that blindfolds her clients and hided her identity then she quit to have a normal job only to find her new boss is an old regular. And now I can't seem to find it. I know this is gonna bother me for awhile...