Forum › Posts by OtakuLeader

OtakuLeader
Earth Girls discussion 04 Jan 09:52
Tumblr_inline_ol8w9gq5xb1rt07fz_540
joined Jul 23, 2011

this artist finds always the strangest plot, i love her.

unfortunately, this utopic village needs to breed some men if they want to avoid extintion; if i find a time machine, now i know where and when to go

Many of the women are trying to avoid men, hence them leaving their villages and joining Kidaha. They know they can't have children if they stay but they're OK with it. They all are happy with other women. It's a utopian paradise for women, no men needed!

OtakuLeader
Image Comments 24 Sep 22:58
joined Jul 23, 2011
Bowsette

For some reason I can hear Peach speaking in Kikuko Inoue's voice in this image lmao

OtakuLeader
HALP 27 Feb 14:30
joined Jul 23, 2011

http://www.mediafire.com/?ac4yja4otg24z2g Was this what you were looking for? It's got all 3 chapters in it. :) Hope it helps!

joined Jul 23, 2011

I happened to notice this a while ago but Chp. 32 of Sasameki Koto seems to have 2 different endings in terms of what was scanlated and released online by your group. The version I have which wasn't translated showed pages 23 and 24 being different in terms of setting compared to the ones you guys released at your site. I'm just wondering why that is so. The version I have is from "Comic Alive" which I know Sasameki to be released in. It could be the company and the author decided to redo that particular chapter before it reached book print, hence why there was a different version. Did anyone else know about this change? Is it possible for Dynasty-Scans to do a release with the original ending from Comic Alive? If wanted, I do not mind providing the scans for the Comic Alive version of chapter 32.

last edited at Jul 23, 2011 3:27PM