Forum › Posts by sarachhi

sarachhi
Tumblr_l_102490692576579
joined Feb 2, 2014

anyone know what happened to the translation of this manga ʕ⁠´⁠•⁠ ⁠ᴥ⁠•̥⁠`⁠ʔ baka updates says there were three volumes, but Yuri Project's site has nothing on what happened to their translation... surely there are many of us who want to read the rest of the chapters! I hope nothing bad happened to the translators.

sarachhi
Tumblr_l_102490692576579
joined Feb 2, 2014

So... am I to believe we have a series not dedicated to characters in a school setting of any type??

That is is too much to hope for untill more is seen...

You jinxed it.

Anyone know if this was officially dropped?

I know this is so old but I just read this chapter and I checked the Lililicious website and it's not listed in their dropped projects, it's still in their ongoing projects.... so I really have no idea what happened :/ disappointing because this seemed like an interesting manga.

sarachhi
Tumblr_l_102490692576579
joined Feb 2, 2014

I usually like student-teacher age gap stuff, but more when it's like a junior or senior and a young teacher, and especially if they end up holding off on a relationship or at least sexuality stuff until graduation. This one just felt totally off and gross, the teacher definitely seems to be forcing her feelings and is just generally a creepy asshole...