Forum › Posts by lire711

Icon_yasubee_01
joined Oct 31, 2013

What is that one series on dynasty-scans about a kouhai girl and her senpai and how the kouhai girl is in love with her senpai (who is also on the same library commitee) but thinks herself as a lizard, that is typically seen as disgusting by girls their age apparently, so she draws a "line" around her and her same-sex romances to prevent such a romance from blooming. and also the kouhai has a best friend who has twintails and glasses and gets pissed off when the kouhai girl thinks she can't participate in her romantic pursuits because she's a "Lizard" or whatever.

also there's some love triangle for a short while with the senpai (who seems to get dumped all the time within a month because she doesnt understand what romantic love is) and the animal husbandry club member guy who takes care of his pet lizard against the kouhai.

What is this manga series called?

lire711
Image Comments 08 Mar 00:33
Icon_yasubee_01
joined Oct 31, 2013

You must have a larger heart. Your Yuri level isn't high enough. Come back when you're more yuri @^@
For 'tis series was another form of the wide spectrum of yuri (no, not class s).

last edited at Mar 8, 2015 12:34AM

lire711
Image Comments 25 Jan 10:39
Icon_yasubee_01
joined Oct 31, 2013
Vq9ar

They must reveal the admiral to actually be a female loli.

lire711
Opapagoto discussion 02 Jan 20:41
Icon_yasubee_01
joined Oct 31, 2013

Now I don't need to buy the next volume. rofl waffle.
Supposedly main heroine focus Ayumi got tossed aside with not even a bonus chapter to redeem her in some way eh? How unfortunate. I sorta expected a bonus chapter at least.

last edited at Jan 2, 2015 10:53PM

Icon_yasubee_01
joined Oct 31, 2013

Chapter 2 isn't appearing properly for me...
I keep getting this message:
"We're sorry, but something went wrong

Please contact admin@dynasty-scans.com if this problem persists."

last edited at Dec 14, 2014 2:58PM

Icon_yasubee_01
joined Oct 31, 2013

Sounds like Kira Kira no Natsu

That's the one thanks

Icon_yasubee_01
joined Oct 31, 2013

I'm looking for a certain Yuri one-shot but I cannot remember the name;
the story had a gradeschool girl moving to the country with her mother due to a divorce and is at home alone while her mother goes out; the girl then goes out to play because she starts getting anxious from the Japanese dolls and lonely feeling in the house; she then meets another same-grade+class local girl who then becomes her friend;
skipping ahead to the end, the gradeschool girl confesses love to the local girl now friend and then the story ends a page or two later.

So are there any titles that match with this description, even a bit? please tell me them
(note: I don't believe this is comedy genre)

Icon_yasubee_01
joined Oct 31, 2013

There's a recently released manga in dynasty reader just several weeks back that has a girl who wants to take over the world as part of her childhood dream all while acting as the perfect classrep ;she goes on to "recruit" a hikkimori yakuza's granddaughter girl who is in the same class as her "minion."
That's the basic outline of the manga's chapter 1; can anyone identify this please?

lire711
Icon_yasubee_01
joined Oct 31, 2013

That's it! Thanks (๑╹◡╹๑)

lire711
Icon_yasubee_01
joined Oct 31, 2013

I have trouble finding a certain Touhou Doujin title/name: it starts with Yukari in the outside world browsing a bookstore and something about her not being invited to the Scarlet Mansion's party so she does some revenge by sending out ero-doujin on the Touhou cast to certain people.
then the scene moves to Yukari bugging Reimu to read one of the ero-doujin on her and other scenes include Sakuya discovering the ero-doujin of pairing her and Remilia.
From there she heads out to find the culprit (who she belives to be the Tengu) and finds a teary-eyed Marisa trying to fly away after having read a ero doujin about her and Alice pairing. Later they all arrive at the Hakurei Shrine and the culprit is revealed at the same time, Sanae comes in and is made the butt of the joke for being part of the outside world (and its ero people).

So that's the gist of the doujin I am searching for, any clues on the title anyone?

lire711
Uploader? 06 Jun 01:27
Icon_yasubee_01
joined Oct 31, 2013

How does one become an uploader on Dynasty Scans?

Icon_yasubee_01
joined Oct 31, 2013

when's the next chapter coming out? can't wait~

Icon_yasubee_01
joined Oct 31, 2013

Higashiyama SHou's most recent work in 2014 is the "Stretch" manga?

Has there been anymore news concerning his "prism" yuri manga at all in the past two years?
Or can prism be considered on eternal hiatus/aka cancellation?

Icon_yasubee_01
joined Oct 31, 2013

As title says, the Touhou Project manga I am looking for had Comedy tag on it and Reimu ate dirt in the story (and Yukari did as well, as given by Ran). Help me (please) onegaishimasu ne- >x<' I can't seem to find it with dynasty site's broad search

last edited at Oct 31, 2013 7:26PM