Forum › Posts by Thomé

joined Oct 13, 2013

Having a new chapter of Kobayashi-san and a new chapter of Anko-san to read first thing in the morning is a wonderful way to start a friday.

Thomé
Gokicha discussion 16 Apr 12:47
joined Oct 13, 2013

I'm going to be really sad if Gokicha doesn't get her happy end by somehow becoming friends with the part-timer lady.

joined Oct 13, 2013

Just when I thought the Kirisame-Margatroid household could not become more adorable thanks to the presence of little Arisa, in comes Shanghai.

joined Oct 13, 2013

Arisa is without a doubt the most adorable science baby I've seen so far.

joined Oct 13, 2013

A Parsee x Yuugi story by Atoki early in the morning is an excellent way to start a day.

Thomé
joined Oct 13, 2013

I'm usually not the biggest fan of depressing stories like that, I'm more of a happy ending kind of guy. But there is something about Ichikai's stories that always makes me come back to read them, they are simply too good.

The ending is indeed quite ambiguous. But even if it's just Kaguya's madness, if it's enough to make her happy and give her some comfort during the eternity that follows, I am more than okay with it.

joined Oct 13, 2013

Isn't Nitori the younger one? I took it that the human parent was gone for whatever reason by the time she came along, but maybe kappa mom NTR'd human mom, and they got back together?

We probably also need to consider the fact that Yohane most likely has her own interpretation/version of Mitori. I mean, the Touhouwiki says that Mitori lived with her mother in the human village, but she seems to be living together with Nitori at the mountain in this doujin.

joined Oct 13, 2013

I'm assuming they're both Nitori's parents since only one of them is Mitori's.

Ah yes, I forgot that MItori is half-kappa. Although judging from their clothing, I would guess that they are both Mitori's parents, since one of them is dressed in very human looking clothes.

joined Oct 13, 2013

Does anyone know the person besides Orin and Yuugi? Looks somewhat similar to Reimu, but I don't know her.

The person besides Orin and Yuugi is, as already mentioned in previous posts, Sendai Hakurei no Miko, another fan-made Touhou character.

If I'm not mistaken, she is Reimu's mother in Yohane's fictions.

Is the couple on page 10 someone in particular or just two random kappas?

I think those are supposed to be Nitori and Mitori's parents.

last edited at Jan 15, 2015 2:39PM