Forum › Posts by RedORandomy

1000002126_optimized_50
joined Sep 22, 2025

Well, they seem happy.

1000002126_optimized_50
joined Sep 22, 2025

Oh my, I..
I was kind of hoping it didn't go down the route of 'the princess was super yandere for her too and would get super jealous', but.. christ almighty, that was SO bloody good. (Bloody, in both senses of the word!)

Well, uh, they'll be happy together; all four of them, I hope.

RedORandomy
1000002126_optimized_50
joined Sep 22, 2025
Hsvajega4aaj92g-orig%20(1)

Wonder what's wrong with Historia- she's looking through Ymir like she's a ghost.

RedORandomy
Jewels discussion 03 Sep 00:41
1000002126_optimized_50
joined Sep 22, 2025

:'D

RedORandomy
1000002126_optimized_50
joined Sep 22, 2025
147911460_p0

Okay, thought that said ' Emily x Jesus ' and tried to think which of these two ladies was the genderbent personification of the big J himself.

1000002126_optimized_50
joined Sep 22, 2025

The desire to fuck beings beyond our mortal comprehension is an intrinsic part of being human, I suppose.

At least Olivia got that huzz before being taken out.

1000002126_optimized_50
joined Sep 22, 2025

Well, I do say the ending felt a bit odd, wish we saw more of Kohaku and Aiko— but I still liked the whole series to a great extent.
Sucker for girl-failures I am I suppose.

RedORandomy
1000002126_optimized_50
joined Sep 22, 2025
I

Well, this sure set the stage for everything that's happened, eh?

Oh, and, uh, as of making this comment; there's only 5 pages away from a thousand for the Yuri tag itself.

last edited at May 5, 2026 11:02AM

1000002126_optimized_50
joined Sep 22, 2025

hey, that was quite nice!

RedORandomy
Gyaru discussion 29 Mar 11:14
1000002126_optimized_50
joined Sep 22, 2025

I say, that's quite cute

1000002126_optimized_50
joined Sep 22, 2025

I'm happy.

I thanked god staring up at my ceiling because she got out of that bed.

RedORandomy
1000002126_optimized_50
joined Sep 22, 2025
63843707_p0

wouldn't want this any other way