Forum › Posts by juishu

joined Sep 27, 2013

I remember back when A's was airing, I was in love with Nanoha anime, and I kept seeking Nanoha+Fate doujins all day long. Then Strikers came, although the change of settings took me a little off balance, it was still great... then Force, then Vivid, and the series is just Nanoha only in name...

I wish it could go back to those times when the series was still great, when NanoFate were still the main characters, when you could laugh at the characters doing random things while important plot points where discussed, when the magical girl series suddenly has the intergalactic militia involved and not the other way around. Damn, I even miss Yuuno hanging around with the rest of the party (and Arf, of course). But I guess it won't be possible, specially since the only reboot was to shamelesly promote a game through sex appeal.

The series is dead to me now. I loved it so much that i feel betrayed by the way it changed. Just look at ViVid, with it's power level all over the place: Back in the first series Nanoha was considered a rarity, the raw power she had could surpass that of the military trained mages, and now we have a tournament full of random kids who seem like they could give Nanoha and Fate a good beating (at least as they were at that age).

Should read this manga continuations, I would have been happier if Striker's end was the last thing I knew about the series.

I agree with this. When i saw Fate put in that position by her adopted son, i was done with this.

yeah i agree with you two, but why this manga is still tagged as "Yuri", they should change the "Yuri" tag into "Subtext" tag or just delete the "Yuri" tag instead!

b-but Wings of Yuri/Solelo is still scanlating this manga...