Forum › Posts by sleepy4sleep

sleepy4sleep
Other Half discussion 03 Aug 09:33
E182272c70f7199618bb5bf003501ec6
joined Jan 16, 2025

I really didn't expect to see Buck Tick and X Japan here

sleepy4sleep
E182272c70f7199618bb5bf003501ec6
joined Jan 16, 2025

Oh I feel like a stupid baby for actually crying over some of this- like ik it’s not that deep but…AUGH MY HEART BRO!! Loved this honestly and would have tots read more of it was a series.

There's actually another doujin for this Kaochisa story about them after bounding, and also NSFW. It's way more calmer but sadly not translated. I'm not into omegaverse, but I liked it

last edited at Jul 16, 2026 9:54AM

sleepy4sleep
Irobara discussion 02 Jul 11:45
E182272c70f7199618bb5bf003501ec6
joined Jan 16, 2025

https://dynasty-scans.com/chapters/irobara#13 Is that Anthy and Utena?
Edit: Never mind it's Kirin and Shishin

last edited at Jul 2, 2026 11:48AM

sleepy4sleep
E182272c70f7199618bb5bf003501ec6
joined Jan 16, 2025

Nice

sleepy4sleep
E182272c70f7199618bb5bf003501ec6
joined Jan 16, 2025

Nice