Forum › Posts by svines85

svines85
Princess-resurrection-1710817
joined Jul 3, 2013

Heh......wow, this is being read into pretty deeply for a 20-something page hentai :D But that's fine :)

I'll just say, when I look at one (hentai) with the thought of trying to get it translated......well, it's not like I can read it, I only look at themes/the sex, and yeah, two "bad girls" cornering the straight laced class prez for some (slightly) forced lesbian sex.......yup, super hot themes, don't care about the art (short of stick figures I guess :D )

So yeah, I thought it turned out good, and cute as well when it was obvious they'd become at least somewhat close at the end.

And yeah, I personally expect the author thought out the money part at the end at least as, if not more so, thoroughly as the rest of the story. As has already been said, that was just Mikako's compromise that her friends were playing along with......she's still caught up in being straight laced and all, but she reaaaallly likes having sex with her new gal buddies :D

last edited at Oct 6, 2016 1:24PM

svines85
Princess-resurrection-1710817
joined Jul 3, 2013

Yeah, danbooru's pop-up text copy is the only English language version I could find of it anywhere........this was done by request, use danbooru's version as a script and edit a fully scanlated version. There's actually another one with the same set-up by Imizu from around the same period I'll do when I get to it (if nobody else beats me to it that is :D )

last edited at Mar 25, 2016 9:47PM