Forum › Posts by toeynawa

toeynawa
joined Jul 2, 2013

I remember reading a chapter where Sayaka met her ex and confronts her with Touko by her side.

Anyone remember which chapter it was? Thank you in advance

https://dynasty-scans.com/chapters/bloom_into_you_special_3

Thanks so much!

toeynawa
joined Jul 2, 2013

I remember reading a chapter where Sayaka met her ex and confronts her with Touko by her side.

Anyone remember which chapter it was? Thank you in advance

toeynawa
Lily Love discussion 19 Jun 08:41
joined Jul 2, 2013

Hey there, I'm a pretty free uni student. Let me know if you need a hand translating Eng <-> Thai. Thank you for putting Thai yuri manga on the map. There aren't many of us, and it'd be an honour to work with you guys. มีอะไรให้ช่วยบอกได้เลยนะคะ

สนใจที่จะแปลจริงๆจังๆ มั๊ยคะ สำหรับทำเป็นหนังสือ เวอร์ชั่นภาษาอังกฤษและลงในอุ้คบีคอมมิคอ่ะค่ะ

สนใจค่ะ แต่ถ้าเป็นไปได้คงต้องมีคน QC เช็คคุณภาพของการแปลอยู่เหมือนกัน ไม่เคยอยู่ circle แต่ก็แปลบทความหรือการ์ตูนสั้นๆบางครั้งบางคราวค่ะ

toeynawa
Lily Love discussion 15 Jun 10:19
joined Jul 2, 2013

Hey there, I'm a pretty free uni student. Let me know if you need a hand translating Eng <-> Thai. Thank you for putting Thai yuri manga on the map. There aren't many of us, and it'd be an honour to work with you guys. มีอะไรให้ช่วยบอกได้เลยนะคะ

toeynawa
Bridesmaid discussion 11 Jun 03:00
joined Jul 2, 2013

I'm from the same country as the author, and I can actually see the possibility that my relationship may ended up like this story. I surely hope not, but it doesn't help that my gf's family is extremely conservative and we're both the first generation that speak fluent English. Sigh. My gf and I are working hard to build a new life in another country so we could fulfil our parents' expectations, yet have a space that we can be who we truly are.

In my opinion, I feel like Western viewed their children as individuals. The moving out of home at age 18, the emphasis on being independent at a young age. Whereas in Thailand parents view their children as their obligations (no negative connotation intended). The extents that many Thai parents go above and beyond to provide for their kids imply many unspoken expectations for their children to reciprocate.

It's a little unfortunate that some people simplify these life struggles that many LGBT people face as a "boring, overused plot." Perhaps there is some truths as to why these tropes and plots are still popular today, it is still relevant in certain cultures.

toeynawa
Lily Love discussion 20 Feb 23:30
joined Jul 2, 2013

Very proud of my country to be represented in the dynasty scan, a very international yuri community. This is a fine piece of works both in character designs and artistic style. Thailand may be lacking behind in legal recognition of the LGBTQ community, but these works inspire discussions and it's a good progress towards equality. ถ้าอยากได้คนช่วยแปลหรือตัดแต่งข้อความบอกได้นะคะ