Roomfortwo
joined Feb 11, 2014

Poor Hinako, not able to get a good rest because of yuri fun next room. XD

That manga is still great as usual.

Chantelune
Stretch discussion 05 Sep 05:55
Roomfortwo
joined Feb 11, 2014

Just when I was thinking this one was yet another empty sea, I spot a yuri island in the horizon.

Hope it'll keep going that way and further.

Roomfortwo
joined Feb 11, 2014

Wow, I came to that one because I was curious how a marisaxshangai would turn out, but that was a really great doujin.

And it avoid using "shangai suddenly turns into a human", so that makes it even better. Would love to see a sequel to that one. ._.

Chantelune
Roomfortwo
joined Feb 11, 2014

That ending to that duel ! Fitting and awesome. :D

Can't get enough of that manga.

Chantelune
Roomfortwo
joined Feb 11, 2014

I was a bit doubtful about this one at first, but it's a really great read, nicely done and it works so nice that having dialogs in that one would totally ruin it.

Roomfortwo
joined Feb 11, 2014

So cute ! <3 I want the sequel hinted by the last pannel ! o

Chantelune
Roomfortwo
joined Feb 11, 2014

I missed that manga, glad for new chapter, even though I didn't recognize Ayaka at first. XD

Chantelune
Nukoduke! discussion 23 Aug 04:57
Roomfortwo
joined Feb 11, 2014

Well, that was the one all right. Nice chapter.

Roomfortwo
joined Feb 11, 2014

Aw.. I was hoping for Riko x Akane...

Same here. Haru is cute and all, but I like Akane better and I really want her to go over her shyness when it comes to Riko and not be left in the dust.

Roomfortwo
joined Feb 11, 2014

Nice for Akina to finally be able to go do some clothe shopping with her otaku friends. ^^ Can't wait for the sleepover. <3

Chantelune
Liar discussion 19 Aug 10:44
Roomfortwo
joined Feb 11, 2014

Oh, nice story and it's MarisaxAlice. <3

Loved that ending. XD

Chantelune
stay green? discussion 18 Aug 05:45
Roomfortwo
joined Feb 11, 2014

That sleeping face ! <3

Chantelune
Roomfortwo
joined Feb 11, 2014

And the duel starts at last !

Chantelune
Murcielago discussion 18 Aug 05:29
Roomfortwo
joined Feb 11, 2014

Hinako : crashing a party with both style and a boat. Pure awesome. <3

This manga keep getting more and more fun and interesting. Hope this will keep going for a long while.

Chantelune
Murcielago discussion 17 Aug 04:47
Roomfortwo
joined Feb 11, 2014

What's with those skeletons? :O It is Kuro's aura or she summoned them? Gosh! This is so thrilling. owo

Seems like a symbolic representation of her bloodlust now that she's no longer in teasing mode but seems to go for the kill.

Nice pacing so far, wasn't expecting another chapter for at least a couple weeks. And really nice to have a yuri manga on the action side.

As for Hinako, she seems like a high-schooler to me. That she's driving doesn't mean she's old enough to have a license, especially since she seems to not have a car herself and use Kuro's car. Then again, might be wrong and she's into university, but she gives a younger vibe than Chiyo.

Thanks to CxC for the translation and anybody who upload this here, that manga just forces itself among the top entries to my fav list. <3

Chantelune
Murcielago discussion 15 Aug 17:50
Roomfortwo
joined Feb 11, 2014

Now that's going to be a duel like no other. Can't wait for next chapter.

I was a bit doubtful at first, but this one is great !

Chantelune
Roomfortwo
joined Feb 11, 2014

Another great chapter ! Though I wish we could see more of the "Black knight of Tenchi"'s antics. XD Next chapter sounds promising as well, Kurogane is bound to some serious trashing there.

Chantelune
Roomfortwo
joined Feb 11, 2014

That last chapter felt kind of unsatisfying... That manga was cute and all, but I really get the feeling that it lack many things to make it as good as it might has been.

I don't regret reading it because the art was really nice, but beyond that... Yeah, I really feel like it's missing something. :/

Chantelune
Roomfortwo
joined Feb 11, 2014

Wow, a lot of "old" titles are getting picked back up it seems. Good thing. :]

Chantelune
Hanayamata discussion 01 Aug 05:08
Roomfortwo
joined Feb 11, 2014

Yeah, so far, I kid of want to see Naru paired with any of the other girls (well, except for the student council president so far). I'm usually not into harem, yuri or het, but for once, wouldn't mind it one bit.

I just don't know what pairing to ship. ;_;

Chantelune
Nukoduke! discussion 26 Jul 08:43
Roomfortwo
joined Feb 11, 2014

My thoughts exactly. Is that the rumored girlfriend mentioned on april's fool this time ? XD

Chantelune
Roomfortwo
joined Feb 11, 2014

Aaaand, it got confusing again. For a moment, I was wondering if they were playing a scene for the drama club or something, but seems unlikely, somehow. Some "previous life" thing, maybe ? Or their ancestors ? Some explanation would have been nice.

last edited at Jul 25, 2014 2:53AM

Roomfortwo
joined Feb 11, 2014

Gave me a blast right in the morning !

Chantelune
Roomfortwo
joined Feb 11, 2014

Wait, a "normal" chapter ? (Save from the snake-neck thing)

Run for cover !

Roomfortwo
joined Feb 11, 2014

I missed Akina and her delusions. XD

And yeah, that yuri book is totally a textbook in her case. :3