Forum › Posts by Chantelune

Roomfortwo
joined Feb 11, 2014

So, when are we going to see a battle to death between Haru and Akane?

I'm still hoping Akane will emerge victorious, but I doubt it'll come to that...

I mean, when I saw this chapter's title, I was all "cool, a chapter centered on the twins, we might see Akane fawning over Riko again !". Then it started with Riko offering to tutor the two, so I was hoping for some flirtarious/awkward moment between the two. But then, she brought up Haru for some reason... And in the end, the main point of the chapter seems to be Haru confessing (in such a silly and over-the-top way Riko seems to have thought she was just random as usual).

Love that manga, but kind of annoyed me, I wanted some AkanexRiko cuteness, with Aoi cheering for her sis. ;_;

Roomfortwo
joined Feb 11, 2014

Yeah, Shino, that's the very definition of "platonic" indeed. XD

Cute, but somehow, I wish it wasn't so short. They merely just told the other and discuss it with a couple of jokes thrown toward Aya. Felt a bit lacking, I guess. Still nice to see more doujins about Kiniro Mosaic.

Chantelune
Roomfortwo
joined Feb 11, 2014

Yeah, that duel should be awesome. Still, hope Hitsugi will win, because she's just too awesome. Or, if Akira and Inori win, that they keep the hoshitori going. Could be fun to see Hitsugi going on a rampage from the bottom of the ranking. I can already imagine the utter terror of their low ranking opponents. XD

Kind of surprising how she decided to have the duel public, though, considering how the white uniform's system was supposed to be a big secret or something. Sure, it kind of got out with the last arc, but still.

Chantelune
Roomfortwo
joined Feb 11, 2014

Tenchi, only school where graduated got sent away with raised swords. Loved that image.

Also loved Nagi and "dad"'s interaction there. XD Can't wait to see who'll be Nagi's sister in arms. I'm guessing a new first year, considering she seems way too picky to go for one of the remaining lone-wolf.

Chantelune
Roomfortwo
joined Feb 11, 2014

Well... Does that count as a threesome ? O.o

Chantelune
Pocky Game 19 Sep 11:21
Roomfortwo
joined Feb 11, 2014

I think the little sister is saying "What are you guys doing?" but Google translator sucks most of the time... was really hard getting it to write the bottom Kanji on the right lol.

Yeah, that's pretty much what she's saying. Looks fun, in any case, and the characters looks pretty good, which is nice. I like Takemiya Jin, but her chara design can be a bit all over the place, sometimes.

Also, I think this is a doujin based on Love Live! Looks like Nozomi playing the pocky game with Eri and the "little sister" seems to be Nico barging in on them. :p

Chantelune
Matching discussion 18 Sep 15:58
Roomfortwo
joined Feb 11, 2014

Cuteness overloaded.

Chantelune
Roomfortwo
joined Feb 11, 2014

As for those who are waiting to put on their yuri goggles for this current series, just give it time—trust me.

Personally, I don't want to have to put on yuri googles in-between the "real het plot", so to say. So if that goes yuri, might endure it for a bit, but frankly, if there will be just a bit of tease between the two main girls before they goes after the guy, I'll just drop it because this kind of developpement just annoy the hell out of me, way more than a story that is just het. At least, those don't get your hopes up before crushing them with a laugh. ><

Too many disappointement already.

@just above : well, I'd say that even though DR is mostly a yuri site, there are still people who enjoy het as well. I don't mind them being there, though I don't read them.

last edited at Sep 18, 2014 8:24AM

Chantelune
Roomfortwo
joined Feb 11, 2014

"If you're gonna strip, do it at my place !" I totally approve of this d(>o<d)

Roomfortwo
joined Feb 11, 2014

One of the thing that kind of annoys me with that manga is that at first, it was "whoa, Vivio have an adult mode that she can control", like it was something unique. Then Ein came in with one two, but well, she was somehow related to Vivio, so why not...

But then, even Vivio's friend had one because... reasons ? And now, it seems pretty much every loli character out there can turn into an adult as they want. Kind of annoying, really...

A shame, because I really like Vivio as a character (only thing that made Strikers barely worth watching in my opinion), but this manga is kind of ruining both her and the whole setting to me. :/

Think I'll stick with my rule of "there's nothing after nanoha A's." ><

Chantelune
Roomfortwo
joined Feb 11, 2014

It feels kind of obvious that the two "harem mistress" will go out at some point and that pairing doesn't click with me. Can't get interested in this one, so will pass. :/

Chantelune
Roomfortwo
joined Feb 11, 2014

Well, kind of make sense. Two tsundere together, that was bound to be popular. XD

Won't complain, as I really like those two, but I'd love to see a bit more about the other girls. And yeah, would love to see some arisaxyukiho doujin as well.

Chantelune
Roomfortwo
joined Feb 11, 2014

Yay, another marixali !

licking then end with shaking hand ?? lol whut ?? XDDD

Grab her hand, then pull her to bed. I just assume the author wanted to keep it for all audience so skipped the next step and the fun that followed. :p

Chantelune
Roomfortwo
joined Feb 11, 2014

So much for a straight man on the cast.

You're coming to dynasty reader expecting to find straight people ? You fool ! XD

Chantelune
Roomfortwo
joined Feb 11, 2014

Goodbye, nyamu-nyamu's cuteness and sanity.

Chantelune
Roomfortwo
joined Feb 11, 2014

I don't care about non-yuri but if you're going to post non-yuri at least please no idiot guy mc.

Wouldn't be much het stuff you there, then.

Not that I would mind, I just can't get into het stuff, no matter how hard I try.

Roomfortwo
joined Feb 11, 2014

Miyabi is one of my favorite mangaka out there. I love her art, her characters are both cute and stylish. Wish some of their work would get an anime adaptation because of all the fluffy yuri, though I wonder if anime would manage to do honor to her style. Sometime, anime have subpar visual when the manga is just so cute (yeah, I look at you, Puchim@su's anime !)

Roomfortwo
joined Feb 11, 2014

The .5 are still pretty fun. Wonder how they'll both react when they found out the truth behind their characters. XD

Shinozaki pushing her brother to transgender so she can make "him" fashionable at last ? XD

Chantelune
Roomfortwo
joined Feb 11, 2014

Damn Yuzu xD so oblivious... One day Shizuku and Kotone AND Haruka and Yuu will all marry each other and she still won't know what is going on xD

That would make one heck of a ceremony... "Wait, where are the grooms ? I don't even know who they are ! Woah, why is the wedding start... Did they just kiss ?!"

Chantelune
Puchim@su discussion 12 Sep 09:28
Roomfortwo
joined Feb 11, 2014

Takane is so awesome in there. And love YayoixIori, they're both so cute in a crazy way (especially yayoi.) <3

Chantelune
Otodure discussion 12 Sep 07:45
Roomfortwo
joined Feb 11, 2014

Wow, a Suzunari doujin, how did I miss that ? <3

Nice mom.
(Never finished the original comic though.)

You should, it's a really good manga and the end was cute and satisfying. :3

Chantelune
Roomfortwo
joined Feb 11, 2014

Now I want a second season even more : no more pseudo drama with pseudo love triangle harukaxyuuxprez and more kotonexshizuku ! \o/

Chantelune
Gokicha discussion 11 Sep 10:57
Roomfortwo
joined Feb 11, 2014

Those girls reaction's to the moe-roach running off with the dango was so unusual it was funny. Of course the skull and cross bones on it makes me think they are poisoned. ;;>_>

They are, that's pretty much why the girls were happy at the idea of gokicha sharing them with her friends : if there's a nest, she would poison them all. XD

Still as cute as ever, along with the slight creepyness. :p

Chantelune
Roomfortwo
joined Feb 11, 2014

Eh, Nagi being alright with whatever ? Now I can't wait who's going to be her shinyu. XD

That was a fun arc. Wonder what'll come next ? The duel Akira vs Hitsugi, maybe ?

Chantelune
Roomfortwo
joined Feb 11, 2014

Fun one, seeing both marisa and flandre being hyper was cute. Too bad it was so short, I kind of like this pairing, but at least, it didn't skiped on the kissing as its often the case with those two. :)