Forum › Posts by Dark_Tzitzimine

Dark_Tzitzimine
Magan&Danai discussion 26 Jun 01:32
67763073_p3
joined Dec 18, 2013

On 24 June 2015, St. Michael Girls’ School hosted a livestream on Niconico to promote the release of A Kiss For The Petals - The New Generation! During that stream, it was announced that the visual novel Sono Hanabira ni Kuchizuke wo - Deatta Omoide no Koro ni (その花びらにくちづけを 出会った頃の思い出に) featuring Risa and Miya will be officially released in English under the name A Kiss For The Petals - Remembering How We Met.

No further information is available at this time. A formal announcement with full information on its release will be made on 4 July.

http://petals-garden.tumblr.com/post/122465549890/official-english-release-a-kiss-for-the-petals

Hope this opens the door for more localizated Yuri VNs

last edited at Jun 26, 2015 1:24AM

Dark_Tzitzimine
67763073_p3
joined Dec 18, 2013

What a great chapter, a fantastic colored page to begin with and another new girl for Inugami's harem.

Are we still on chapters presented on the anime?

Dark_Tzitzimine
67763073_p3
joined Dec 18, 2013

Pacing is kind of weird (we went from a pretty boring Office slice of life to full blown sex) and the artstyle makes the characters look off at times. Still, it shows promise. Gonna keep an eye on it.

As for the title, well is a question has perplexed the human mind for years

Dark_Tzitzimine
Lily Love discussion 24 Jun 13:21
67763073_p3
joined Dec 18, 2013

Oh boy, ch.8 raws gave me cavities. Donut is such a lovely dork.

Dark_Tzitzimine
Dark_Tzitzimine
67763073_p3
joined Dec 18, 2013

This deserves a sequel

Dark_Tzitzimine
67763073_p3
joined Dec 18, 2013

Senran Kagura has plenty of subtext between the characters and there's a character (Yagyuu) outright in love with another (Hibari). There's another character (Haruka) who is very touchy-feeling with the aforementioned Hibari.

Dark_Tzitzimine
67763073_p3
joined Dec 18, 2013

This chapter made me wonder if we'll see a pair kissing eventually

Dark_Tzitzimine
67763073_p3
joined Dec 18, 2013

Is it just me... or is some of the MAL people comments in Hibike Euphonium discussions about yuri really blood boiling sometimes? Don't know why some of the comments feel like it's somewhat insulting yuri fans.

Sadly that is the norm on nearly all the internet.

Dark_Tzitzimine
67763073_p3
joined Dec 18, 2013

I lost it at the Hayate strip XD

Dark_Tzitzimine
67763073_p3
joined Dec 18, 2013

Well that was anticlimatic.

Dark_Tzitzimine
67763073_p3
joined Dec 18, 2013

I don't understand the fascination for Splatton that all the internet seems to have but those comics are pretty cute.

67763073_p3
joined Dec 18, 2013

This was AMAZING

Can we get more echii NanoFate please?

Dark_Tzitzimine
67763073_p3
joined Dec 18, 2013

Valkyrie Drive should be considered for the list

And I guess the Senran Kagura anime fits the bill too?

Dark_Tzitzimine
After Hours discussion 22 Jun 02:18
67763073_p3
joined Dec 18, 2013

Not entirely sold on the art but is an interesting premise. Let's see how it develops.

Dark_Tzitzimine
67763073_p3
joined Dec 18, 2013

I think she's aiming to take everyone down. Sort of "if I can't be happy, no one else can"

Dark_Tzitzimine
67763073_p3
joined Dec 18, 2013

I'm all up for AUs and changes but as long as there is valid reason that explains the change. Gender bend? Fine, alternative universe. If Honoka was actual male here (gender bend) I wouldn't have a problem here even if it's not my thing either. Not into gender bend thing.

However, I hate unreasonable changes like for example Honoka being turned into a miserable asshole or other personality changes that are not backed uped by anything. You are erasing them and being lazy because you can't think of your own character looks. That's not being creative.

If I am told that Honoka had rough childhood, grew up in orphanage and etc, then yes I accept this change because it is a what if setting. If there is no back story or explanation, that's laziness.

Futa is laziness. Remove Futa warning tag and you get "Hey I'm your fave Honka but I have a surprise... I have dick!" Like what did I miss?

Really guys?

Guess I missed all the posts complaining about lack of explanation on these doujins

I mean, if you don't like futa that's fine but saying Futa is bad due the lack of explanations for the changes while not raising the same complaints on other stories that also change the setting with no explanation doesn't seem a valid complaint.

last edited at Jun 21, 2015 1:03PM

Dark_Tzitzimine
67763073_p3
joined Dec 18, 2013

It would be more interesting if the smut didn't take that much room. It's like the author needed page fillers so he throws S&M sex in instead of character development.

The sex angle is a HUGE oart if the characters' development though

Dark_Tzitzimine
67763073_p3
joined Dec 18, 2013

Funny, that's one thing I tend to dislike about them. The lack of context increases my perception that most of them are basically a way to insert het sex into a lesbian story without including any actual guys (because no homo for the male reader, natch).

Plus, if it's a talented artist or a good story (like this one or the KonaKaga ones Celtrance did), I want the reasoning for why they made such a radical change to the character to be part of the narrative. It's like you're missing part of the storytelling process, which is something I notice when it's otherwise a good story.

The romantic side of this one and the fact that there's a lot less emphasis on dick than a lot of futa stuff helps a lot, though.

I have to say that is a weird aspect to get bothered by. I mean, most of these stories are doujin so the author either tells the story they wanted to tell or they explain the details of their mind canon.

And you're oversimplyfing things by assuming futa is a way to introduce het into a lesbian setting for the guys' sake. The average male internet dweller is repulsed by futa since they actually see it as gay content. Futa is just another fetish but if you wanna analyze the implications of it, most people find it endearing because they want to be dominated by women and the penis is the symbol of dominance by excelence.

Dark_Tzitzimine
67763073_p3
joined Dec 18, 2013

I don't know what the hell is going on anymore.

A girl on a crash route of self destruction out of dissapointment and bitterness.

Dark_Tzitzimine
67763073_p3
joined Dec 18, 2013

HonoMaki isn't a pairing that I enjoy but I can't say no to more Love Live futa

Here, have a cutesy one. I've requested it to be uploaded here but I think it never was (it's even translated by a group that has stuff uploaded on this site)

Amazing. Thanks a lot

Dark_Tzitzimine
67763073_p3
joined Dec 18, 2013

HonoMaki isn't a pairing that I enjoy but I can't say no to more Love Live futa

Dark_Tzitzimine
67763073_p3
joined Dec 18, 2013

Child endangerment uh?

Guess that was fixed by the time Batman Beyond rolled around.

last edited at Jun 20, 2015 2:49AM

Dark_Tzitzimine
67763073_p3
joined Dec 18, 2013

See, I just want to read the story so for me there's no real difference between the so called roughs and the releases here in Dynasty. With this in mind I find the whole thing with the insults and the constant talk about Mangafox on the spoiler thread to be incredibly childish, and isn't something that happened once either. That's why I think of that as feud.

I don't know why but seeing the instructions to overlay the translations over and over on the spoiler thread has just turned me off to attempting it or even seeing the raws (on the other hand, I don't have the slightest issue to see Lily Love's raws)