Forum › Posts by Chantelune

Chantelune
Roomfortwo
joined Feb 11, 2014

Does Hitsugi really laugh that much? I feel like she normally just gives some sort of punchline with a completely straight face. :p

Hitsugi's dad reminds me of Hayate & Nagi's "dad." :p

She sucks at keeping a dignified face when taking a hit in her funny bone. She had several laughing fits just as "bad" in some occasions, like after Ayana used Hayate as a human sword for the first time and Shizuku told her she believes that Hitsugi could still steal starts even while sleeping or after their visit to Akira in the infirmary, with Sizuku trying (and failing) to share encouraging words whithin Hitugi's earshot.

And that's what I love about Hitsugi. She's grand and dignified, but know when funny is funny and love a good laugh. ^^

Chantelune
Roomfortwo
joined Feb 11, 2014

Oh my goodness, they cloned Hitsugi ! Oo If those two ever meet, it would probably like dividing by 0. I don't know if such an idea would be awesome of frightening. XD

And Hitsugi really takes after her father, it seems, if only for her habit to laugh at pretty much anything. It was a great chapter, all in all. And came out fast, too, thanks to the scanlation team for that. After so long without any updates, it's already nice to have new chapters at all.

Chantelune
365 discussion 12 Oct 08:26
Roomfortwo
joined Feb 11, 2014

http://dynasty-scans.com/chapters/365#18

Umi is hidden inside Kotori's jacket :o

What the heck is she even doing in there?

Looking for her cushion, of course. XD

Love that doujin, full of cute and fun moments.^^

Chantelune
Roomfortwo
joined Feb 11, 2014

New fetish discovered : appendix scars. Oo

Another fun chapter. :)

Chantelune
Roomfortwo
joined Feb 11, 2014

Nice, this is why I love nicomaki so much : they're both such tsundere it's like a competition on who will get the other to go dere first. XD

The piano part was great, all nice and fluffy. And then, that after page with the crushing hug. XD I went from "d'aaaaw" to laughing.

Roomfortwo
joined Feb 11, 2014

Kotori managing a panel bomb even in stickers :D : http://dynasty-scans.com/chapters/tsubasa_sama_is_a_love_liver#5

Fun read and really cute. :)

Roomfortwo
joined Feb 11, 2014

Might be advertising based profit, or maybe keeping some series on a "pay to read" model. Don't really know, but if there's a lot of traffic on a site, there are ways to make money. Also, online edition might cost less than printing, so easier to reach a profit bar.

Chantelune
Roomfortwo
joined Feb 11, 2014

Well, at least FFXIII is pretty cheap, so I wasn't really expecting much effort put into the port... Would have been way more pissed if it was 30+$ for the same thing. Though I still have to be able to play it, thanks to the game size and not too great internet connection, still have more than a full day to get it ready. ><

I'm glad they offered dual audio with japanese or english voice, but I'd rather we just had to download the desired language and not the full package. :/

Chantelune
A-Channel discussion 10 Oct 05:17
Roomfortwo
joined Feb 11, 2014

If just love tooruxrun and the chapter with the love letter was full of it. <3

Also, enjoyed that special about how Miho went from a quiet girl to the Miho we know. XD Explained a lot of things. :p

Chantelune
Roomfortwo
joined Feb 11, 2014

I mostly remember one girl drawing with brushes stuck in her nose. Because that crack me up every time I think about it. XD

But it seemed like a great manga, so hope more chapters would come soon. :3

Chantelune
Roomfortwo
joined Feb 11, 2014

Hey, you're missing the important point here : "I'll bring you to a whole new world" = the world of yuri !

Chantelune
Roomfortwo
joined Feb 11, 2014

Oooh, new chapter, just when I was wondering if there would be any more ! <3

Koyori cat summon was just so cute ! Also, "can't find a girlfriend" is on the top 5 gossip list ? Aren't they in a girl school ? :3

Roomfortwo
joined Feb 11, 2014

Wife an' wife ! Wife an' wife ! Wife an' wife !

Chantelune
Roomfortwo
joined Feb 11, 2014

Shep & Tali not being an option is definitely a travesty. I think there's even a point where you can flirt with Tali but she just gets embarassed. Not sure if I'm remembering that right though.

Yeah, I was pretty miffed at not being able to romance Tali with Shepard (There's a male shepard ? Naaaaah !). She's my favorite character out there. And she kind of do some sort of confession in ME2, after her loyalty mission,

mentioning how linking two envirosuits is the highest show of trust between two people among her people and how the only one she trust that much is Shepard, who then tease her about blushing. It really got my hopes up, but it was never followed through...

Well, ME3 has Traynor, who was waaaaay better than Kelly as com officer. She was kind of awesome in the Citadel's storyline and follow-up interactions. XD

One thing that always surprised me is that Jack is not an option for Shepard when she does mention being bisexual during ME2, when asked about her past. Well, she's not my type, so don't care much, but felt a bit weird.

Chantelune
Roomfortwo
joined Feb 11, 2014

That facedesk !

Chantelune
Roomfortwo
joined Feb 11, 2014

I haven't been playing video games too much lately, but mobile wise, all I play right now is School Idol Festival. Too addicting. Console wise, slowly beating Mass Effect 1....yeah I joined in late haha.

Remember to wear your seatbelts in the Mako!

Eh, loved those part, myself. Always pictured the whole squad not having seatbelts and being thrown around inside that thing, trying hard not to vomit their lunch and taking their anger on any foes that came their way.

"Why is my Shepard such a bitch ? Did you ever ride a Mako ?!" XD

Edit : Also, concerning western visual novels, I quite enjoyed the Heileen series, about an english girl going to the new world in the 17th century. You can buy either the het or yuri version of the game for the third installement, which unlock which characters you can romance. Took the yuri version, of course. Was a nice enough story, all in all, though it lacked a bit of "follow through" on some details that could have easily be done.

mostly thinking of the fact that in the third game, Heileen mentioned having her first kiss with one of the guy during the first game even though I made the choice so she kissed a girl at the time. Considering that I took the yuri version, I had hoped it would considered that obvious.

last edited at Oct 6, 2014 5:09PM

Chantelune
Roomfortwo
joined Feb 11, 2014

For those who enjoys VN but don't know enough japanese to understand the japanese ones, there's a couple with some yuri in them that are pretty nice to play and that I recommend :

-Long live the queen : a "princess maker" game, you play as a 15 yo princess that need to prepare to be crowned queen. Which means taking classes in various topics and, hopefully, survives the many accidents, attempts and other mishaps than can put an early stop to her reign before it even actually starts. If you play your cards right, you can end up with a yuri ending.

-Magical Diary : you play as a 16yo whitch attending a magical school. You choose which classes to attend to learn spells and succeed the tests along the year (or fail them) all the while making friends and pursuing love if you want so. Two of the potiential love interests are girls. Strongly inspired by harry potter in the setting and some characters. Not as unforgiving as Long live the Queen as you can only lose by getting expelled and has a nice replay value.

Chantelune
Nukoduke! discussion 04 Oct 15:08
Roomfortwo
joined Feb 11, 2014

Chapter 43 was put before chapter 42.

Sasame-chan, even the ghosts aren't immune to her charms. XD

Chantelune
Oddman 11 discussion 04 Oct 05:33
Roomfortwo
joined Feb 11, 2014

"Stop sounding like facebook". Made my day here, should use that as an insult to some people I know. XD

Chantelune
Stretch discussion 03 Oct 13:53
Roomfortwo
joined Feb 11, 2014

Maybe that's how he get "revenge" for the prism flamming. :p

Chantelune
Roomfortwo
joined Feb 11, 2014

Well, if I were to choose, I'd rather see Akira & Sae losing. It might not mean they would be out of the story. Them losing to Hitsugi might be exactly what they both need in order to reconsider what they really want and how to achieve their goal. So far, Akira seems to be aiming at the top only to get her father's approval or something. But if she really manage to win the duel, so what ? Losing here might help her see that she has worth on her own and what her father think doesn't matter that much.

Though, as I mentioned in some earlier post of mine, I would kind of love to see Hitsugi rampaging her way back up from the bottom, toying with the lower ranks gleefully for a revenge match. XD But well, her staying at the top would be best in my opinion...

As for KuroxAyana, can't say I really ship them. It's fun from a comedic standpoint, but the idea of them getting actually serious would feel kind of weird. AyanaxYukari does make a bit more sense to me. But what I'd really enjoy is JunjunxSigma ! <3

Chantelune
Roomfortwo
joined Feb 11, 2014

Amachi : always willing to go the extra stepladder for a good joke. XD

I so hope she stays at the top of the academy, she's too much fun on her power trip.

Roomfortwo
joined Feb 11, 2014

Kotori Panel Bomb at page 2

Double panel bomb, either. Kind of like "damn, my first try is half covered by speech bubble, let's do it again !"

She sucks at ignoring the "camera", I guess. XD

Roomfortwo
joined Feb 11, 2014

Loved Nico being all disappointed at Maki yelling she got no present. XD

Chantelune
Murcielago discussion 26 Sep 03:31
Roomfortwo
joined Feb 11, 2014

Sure hope Rinko will join in the regular cast. She's cute and is making a good pair with Hinako. XD

And Hinako seems to have forgotten already about her bra-stealing classmate even when she's sitting right next to her. She must be half goldfish or something. :p

Can't wait to see what's coming next.