Forum › Posts by Kitty_Kit

Sj%20celine%20icon
joined Mar 2, 2013

"Who do you think you are?" "I'm your mother"

I lost it right there I just cracked up laughing XD

Sj%20celine%20icon
joined Mar 2, 2013

stories that have time progression always make me sad especially because I like Keine so much V.V

Sj%20celine%20icon
joined Mar 2, 2013

Nice fun doujin, very nice art in it too. I'm happy to see Kasen appear in a doujin, she doesn't get as much love as the other characters.

How is Kasen getting socked in the stomach and tied up in a futon love? XDDDD

Kitty_Kit
Sj%20celine%20icon
joined Mar 2, 2013

Have the opinion of a dark skinned (fairly) girl XD I actually don't care for the tag because truly white skin is the default nothing wrong with that it's always been that way and if it's racist that white is default than who cares because it's the artist' decision >.< so actually the dark skin tag is helpful and not really that offensive.

Kitty_Kit
Yurishiizu discussion 09 May 17:33
Sj%20celine%20icon
joined Mar 2, 2013

I'm a yuri fangirl lesbian and I don't always care for toys in the story but I don't hate them but natural is nice when it's done right. Problem is I hate incest because I have sisters and something just doesn't sit right with me when I read incest XD it's like a back of the mind thing.

Kitty_Kit
Sj%20celine%20icon
joined Mar 2, 2013

ugh this hurt me in a very personal part of my heart, this story was just so well written short yet well written I wanted to cry by the ending even though it was happy D:>

Kitty_Kit
Roommates discussion 06 May 00:36
Sj%20celine%20icon
joined Mar 2, 2013

It's done? It's over? Why?.. It was so pretty :(

I know I want more DX

Sj%20celine%20icon
joined Mar 2, 2013

This seems slightly more ... angsty than what Shuninta usually does. Interesting.

I like the variety but you're right Shuninta usually has more happy stories with just bits and pieces of drama and angst not really whole stories centered around angst.

Kitty_Kit
Rapunzel discussion 30 Apr 23:01
Sj%20celine%20icon
joined Mar 2, 2013

OMG did she stab her eyes out O.o

Yes it's a reference to the story of Rapunzel most likely how the prince fell into a thorn bush blinding him and scratching his eyes out. Nonetheless that was a god awful unsettling ending.

I thought it was amazing. Really unsettling too.

The ending totally caught me off guard haha it was sweet in a sick kind of way lol

Well I didn't exactly mean to say awful XD ironically I thought it was sweet but seriously a horrid trade since yes hair does grow back but, then I did realize the connection to the original tale and that made it more interesting.

Kitty_Kit
Rapunzel discussion 30 Apr 21:12
Sj%20celine%20icon
joined Mar 2, 2013

OMG did she stab her eyes out O.o

Yes it's a reference to the story of Rapunzel most likely how the prince fell into a thorn bush blinding him and scratching his eyes out. Nonetheless that was a god awful unsettling ending.

Sj%20celine%20icon
joined Mar 2, 2013

A Yoshika focused doujin is good enough, but a Yoshika yuri doujin?? Christmas came early this year!

Hell yeah it did ;A;

Kitty_Kit
Sj%20celine%20icon
joined Mar 2, 2013

It's funny seeing what everyone likes personally I am a fan of PatchoullixAlice but also PatchyxKoakuma when it comes to Marisa I'm absolutely tired of seeing Marisa Alice with Alice acting like a complete idiot so some doujins have actually ruined that pairing for me D:> I actually like MarisaxReimu because of the main character relationship they maintain. I don't care for Remilia pairings but my absolute love is MeilingxSakuya I don't know why but I just ahASdhsgjdags >////<

Kitty_Kit
Sj%20celine%20icon
joined Mar 2, 2013

Yeah since it is like a conversation RIGHT after the ending of the actually story it doesn't exactly matter that the art is different it has the same feeling.

Kitty_Kit
Sj%20celine%20icon
joined Mar 2, 2013

Yup!

Who's the artist? Doesn't seem like Otsu Hiyori's art.

The name of the artist is Moquette. Looks like it came from this site: http://jianki.sakura.ne.jp/diary/diary08_11_1.html

Oh well. Even if it's not by Otsu Hiyori, I still like it.

Ah just had to ask cause the author was put as ??? .3.

Kitty_Kit
Sj%20celine%20icon
joined Mar 2, 2013

Didn't Seravi post in the discussion on Maple Love that the artist is Moquette? is that still right?

Sj%20celine%20icon
joined Mar 2, 2013

Why has no one commented on this HNNNG ;A; this was sweet but alas short lived.

Kitty_Kit
Sj%20celine%20icon
joined Mar 2, 2013

Her face in chapter 13 ahhhh she's just to cute and so beautiful Miss Sunflower is just sooooo lovable V/////V

Kitty_Kit
Nana Yuri discussion 19 Apr 16:29
Sj%20celine%20icon
joined Mar 2, 2013

OH GOD THIS WAS JUST UGH.....while I was reading this I got so many feelings that I awkwardly made gurgling noises in my living room >/////>

Kitty_Kit
Citrus discussion 13 Apr 13:57
Sj%20celine%20icon
joined Mar 2, 2013

I was totally wondering this after reading, Mei's father married Yuzu's mom but is the chairmen really the father of Mei's father? Was there somewhere in the story where this information is blatantly out there ish confused

Kitty_Kit
Sj%20celine%20icon
joined Mar 2, 2013

damn it why is this so sad!! I freaking cried so much!! I dont care how the art looks, the story is awesome!! sniff

Damn I know how you feel I think the points that hurt the most was when Eirin killed the four of them and when Remilia killed Komachi and Sakuya got stuck in the other world. The raw emotion that Shiki displayed just made that hit me so hard KomachiaxShiki is my OTP and anything pertaining to them just gets me all the time.

Kitty_Kit
Last Elixer discussion 05 Apr 21:21
Sj%20celine%20icon
joined Mar 2, 2013

:U no just noooo not Keine ugh ugh I hate depressing things but I love them so much

Kitty_Kit
Sj%20celine%20icon
joined Mar 2, 2013

I don't know why you are all think this is a joke. We have bills to pay, for example, I need the tears of freshly born baby turtles to polish my dozens of Lamborghinis. That's a lot of tears people.

^^^^^ THIS -cries- XDDDDD

Kitty_Kit
Sj%20celine%20icon
joined Mar 2, 2013

What got me the most was the Gay for Pay XDDDD oh god

Kitty_Kit
Sj%20celine%20icon
joined Mar 2, 2013

At first I was pretty on the fence about whether I really liked it but by the middle and towards the end I was just enjoying how fun and twisty I felt the story had become @o@ what does everyone else think XD?

last edited at Aug 5, 2013 1:28AM