Forum › Posts by risingstar3110

risingstar3110
joined Feb 15, 2013

Hi, I am an IRL Twin.
And to answer your question: no, you wouldn't think that it's the other person while looking at a mirror. ( and you are not even the 1st person who has asked this, tho last time I was asked this I was in middle school)
I am an identical twin and I also studied psychology, if there were twins that were in this kind of relationship it would DEFINITELY be narcissitic, I mean, yuri love is already considered narc. Because we share the same body so add being a twin to that equation ^^;;
I haven't met twins who are close friends, without one trying to bully the other. I dont get along with my sister and that is super fine :3
I have read somewhere (forums) that people advice against getting married w/ twins who are too close because you will never be #1 in their lives and they will keep secrets from you or stuff like that.
Twincest is not wincest ....
This doujin had very cute art, a shame it was twincest c:
Those were my 2 cents

Well, i think the reason we (read: me) like twincest, is because there is that gap moe where two individuals look identical but behave differently.

So...hmmm... are you suggesting a yuri twincest story about how one sister bully another into submission? Spicy... i like your thinking... :D

Joking aside. The way you can enjoy any controlversial genre is if you can remove yourself away from it. Which easier say than done. For example i tends to take offense easily if i see any cure-a-gay characters (where a lesbian is cured out of her gayness and end up with a guy), no matter how godly good writing of it is. However i can easily distinct myself and enjoy incest story and won’t find any of them to be gross (from the mild distance-cousin one, to the more extreme parental incest).

I assume maybe it goes too personal for you to enjoy twincest story. And i believe it’s down to personal really.

risingstar3110
Opapagoto discussion 10 Apr 01:52
joined Feb 15, 2013

Why can't this have an anime.. and why does it have only 15 chapters, I'm sad, every "unique" Yuri manga I like ends up cut short, like flowerflower

Oh... I thought I am the only one dreaded at Flower Flower being cut short.

Must have read the whole series from start to when it was dropped like a hundred times. Wondering why manga like these or Flower Flower with unusual settings are not as popular

Meanswhile ch 12 of Opapagoto is out

risingstar3110
Yurucamp discussion 09 Apr 03:39
joined Feb 15, 2013

I believe I have pretty good gaydar, and it now officially confirm that Rin is totally gay toward Nadeshiko. With 95% certainty

Not sure if it’s two-ways yet, and I can’t say the same toward any other pairings in this manga. But it takes more than just friendship for an individual like Rin (who I am so familiar with) to break off her old habit and her own character, and expose herself outside of her comfort zone several times through the series.

And the way that she was totally fascinated with Nadeshiko regardless of location, or the time of the day. And how she constantly made excuses to be in contact, and hang out with Nadeshiko, even go out of her ways several times, while very sceptical to do the same with anyone else. That is a strong sign

last edited at Apr 9, 2018 3:43AM

risingstar3110
joined Feb 15, 2013

Gap moe. Gap moe... The best kind of moe

last edited at Mar 29, 2018 11:52PM

risingstar3110
joined Feb 15, 2013

Shun is the perfect example that lesbianism corrupted our youth!!

risingstar3110
joined Feb 15, 2013

Yes!! More Dekomori!!

Always like this pairing, as it's as canon as a pairing can get, with official kiss and stuffs.

risingstar3110
Yurucamp discussion 18 Mar 11:52
joined Feb 15, 2013

Still think the stars date they had was damn romantic though...

Apart by space but is connected by the stars. While longing of each other.

risingstar3110
Anime season 11 Mar 13:46
joined Feb 15, 2013

Girl's last tour For those who read the manga, you know what happened at the end... but today I saw an after ending 47.5 in raw! I really want to know what it says!! Edit: Oh I guess the author just wanted to make it more clear after all

Tkmiz's afterwords translated on /a/:
This world is so huge and complex that it will disappear with lots of things remaining undiscovered.
However, I think, perhaps, I made this work as I wanted to believe that, no matter the time, the joy of being alive will never fade away, and Chito and Yuuri believed in that too.
This is what this work is about
Thank you so much for reading until the end.

The potatoes are in a better place now. Together in the afterlife a rice field.

I believe that they reincarnated into our world and are in romantic relationship, as showed in Chi's dream sequence

Chito x Yuuri confirmed to be totally canon

last edited at Mar 11, 2018 1:48PM

risingstar3110
Opapagoto discussion 11 Mar 09:52
joined Feb 15, 2013

I'm sure this chapter will finally get people off Ayumi's back. I don't know why everyone is constantly on her.

I think because everyone loves the waifu. And Ayumi is her biggest rival

Chapter 11 is out. More opapagoto, and more waifu btw. Some nudity and NSFW though just a warning

last edited at Mar 11, 2018 9:54AM

risingstar3110
Anime season 04 Mar 07:44
joined Feb 15, 2013

Thought Yurucamp also is pretty gay?

risingstar3110
Anime season 03 Mar 03:30
joined Feb 15, 2013

So...

What series has been (and still is) gay this season?

joined Feb 15, 2013

It’s simply just easier to establish a story where one with a more assertive role in the relationship.

I wrote some fanfics before, and despite my characters (in a yuri relationship) were set to switch “role”, it is simply very difficult to do so within the same arc of chapter. Whenever they switch role, always have to followed by a change of chapter to make the story “flow”

Similarly, you can look at other manga genre, like fighting shounen. Only one side will deliver all of the punches and overpowering the other at one time (before the role is reversed if needed). Comparing to real life, real fighting tends to be more dynamic with blows being traded equally

last edited at Feb 21, 2018 12:49PM

risingstar3110
Sen to Man discussion 21 Feb 08:35
joined Feb 15, 2013

On the newer chapter being updated elsewhere....

Thank God the hetero ship got sunk. So now I can start to ship Shima with her friend again.

risingstar3110
Stretch discussion 17 Feb 00:51
joined Feb 15, 2013

2018 AND I AM STILL ANGRY!!

Stretch could have filled in what Prism was left hang on. But the ending ended up screwing it up.

Just give up already Shou. Your beautiful art of girls but awfully meh of men, means you will either have to go back to hentai, or staying on mainstream with yuri. No choice.

risingstar3110
joined Feb 15, 2013

Just ran over this whole series again. And apparently, the chronological order for all Karuha's NikoMaki are:

• No.1 ch1 (winter)
  • No.1 ch2
  • The steps of Adulthood (1st time, before Niko's graduation)
  • Romantic Summer (1st summer since dating, before graduation but after their 1st time)
  • No1 ch3 (Niko's graduation)
  • Bitter x Sweet x Birthday (adult, before Niko move in)
  • Fall (adult, Maki proposing Niko to move in)
  • Time for Lovers (adult, after Niko already moved in)

last edited at Feb 12, 2018 1:44AM

risingstar3110
No,1 discussion 11 Feb 08:24
joined Feb 15, 2013

Still one of the best doujin ever

risingstar3110
Opapagoto discussion 11 Feb 05:05
joined Feb 15, 2013

Whoop more yuri family!!

Hopefully more of the wife will come up next

risingstar3110
joined Feb 15, 2013

Of course Komaki is chill she's the archetypal straight woman designed to act as a foil to Hishikawa's absurd shenanigans. That's literally her narrative purpose. Most of the people taking issue aren't put off because of how this affects Komaki (because she doesn't exist) put rather because they are responding to Hishikawa's actions with the same reaction they'd have to them in reality: disgust. The fact that a fictional character designed to not take offense to an action does what they were literally written to do doesn't make that action inoffensive. For example, Bella in Twilight being a-okay with Edward breaking into her room in the night without her knowledge to watch her sleep didn't suddenly make that not an insanely creepy thing to do.

People are allowed to express distaste for a joke they think is unfunny and inappropriate. Something being intended as a joke doesn't exempt it from being subjected to critical thought.

No offense to anyone here if they think so, but doesn't it come from the inability to separate reality from fiction?

Because antihero has existed as far as literature go. They often put in unrealistic circumstance and it's interesting for us to see how they deal with it. And I don't even mean unrealistic as in fantasy world with werewolf, vampire and stuffs. Even in this manga for example, seeing two characters, Hishikawa who is passive but obsessed with buying her friend virginity (while fantasizing about her being the assertive one). Komaki meanwhile not only totally cool with it, but even encourage Hishikawa to not giving up, despite constantly deny Hishikawa's advantage.

How's many here have experienced something like that in real life?

If I support Hoshikawa here, does it means I condone sexual harassment? How could you condone something that unlikely to happen in real life?

Simialrly, if I read a manga about succubus raping a human to satisfy her hunger. Does it mean I condone rape? Or condone denying a person access to foods?

last edited at Feb 9, 2018 9:42AM

risingstar3110
Image Comments 08 Feb 22:18
joined Feb 15, 2013
28434123_p1e

Cute as fk....

risingstar3110
joined Feb 15, 2013

I know some people may have different opinion about this....But I simply love this manga.

Basically the more assertive of the two actually was not the one who in control of the relationship. Komaki literally has Hishikawa in the palm of her hand, and actually enjoy their current status by the look of it.

In fact, I will say Komaki is the mean/sadist one, as she is toying and encouraging Hishikawa's affection while in the same time deny Hishikawa's release. I won't be surprised one bit, if the idea of Hishikawa throwing money around was originated from Komaki

last edited at Feb 8, 2018 10:56AM

risingstar3110
joined Feb 15, 2013

Dad is kinda a (small) winner of all these. As he can continue spoiling his little girl and won't see her getting married off or drifted off anytime soon.

On Neeko situation, Neeko x Imoko is the only solution. Make it happen!!

last edited at Feb 8, 2018 10:26AM

risingstar3110
1 x ½ discussion 07 Feb 01:12
joined Feb 15, 2013

You need to undress her and wipe her sweat and sleep with her in the nude to provide body temperature and also have hot sex to purge the disease! It's a medical emergency! I'm a Doctor, trust me!

Listen to the man above. He is a doctor!!

risingstar3110
joined Feb 15, 2013

I don'T have high hopes for this. Even if Komaki finally gives in, it will be because Hoshikawa wears her down. There will come a point when she'll find refusing her too much trouble, too draining,too time consuming. Hoshikawa doesn't have a single redeeming quality, even though she got a date, a chance to make Komaki fall for her, she is still pushing for sex. Komaki really should just dump her and get a better friend or girlfriend.

What if Komaki into that kind of girl?

I means if she is not a little bit into it, she would have dropped Hoshikawa or at least stayed away. And based on their personality, I don't think Komaki will give in just because it's too draining for her to do so.

risingstar3110
Anime season 05 Feb 10:56
joined Feb 15, 2013

I'm glad GLT is receiving the love it deserves.

I don't think it even received enough praises.

I will consider an anime to have a good ending if it managed to tear me up. Got tears in my eyes 3 times during ep 12, the camera scene, Nuko final word, and as the ending credit roll in.

I start to believe in anime again

last edited at Feb 5, 2018 10:58AM

risingstar3110
Anime season 05 Feb 10:39
joined Feb 15, 2013

Only finished Girls Last Tour today, and wow, what's a masterpiece. A bittersweet masterpiece with some of the best music sprinkled on top. One of the best anime that I watched in the past decade and could definitely challenge for the top spot.

It's good even without yuri, and the last episode throw a gay ball at us. Let's just say that Yuu x Chito is as canon as a non-niche anime can get them to. What's a strong end to a fantastic anime

last edited at Feb 5, 2018 10:42AM