Forum › Posts by Alpaca

Alpaca
Lovelivealpaca
joined Feb 2, 2013

The taiko butt beating was beautiful

Alpaca
Lovelivealpaca
joined Feb 2, 2013

I'm happy that this is how the situation begins but I don't think they will last long

Alpaca
Lovelivealpaca
joined Feb 2, 2013

Poly end?! I thought she might of ended up with senpai but this is okay too

Lovelivealpaca
joined Feb 2, 2013

In Swedish, Magia Baisen roughly translates to "The Magical Poop."

Omg praise you sir. Magia poop is here to shit on everybody else lol

Alpaca
Lovelivealpaca
joined Feb 2, 2013

Mio deserves better. Shizuka needs to understand that you can't try to date someone else while you have such strong feeling for someone else. I think the best end is that Mio finds it in her to forgive her, but understand that should not be together. They are just not good for each other :(
Man I was really rooting for them too :(

Alpaca
Pieta discussion 17 Sep 00:02
Lovelivealpaca
joined Feb 2, 2013

Read this a long time ago and ive been on a mission lately to reread/rewatch things to see if they hold up or if id understand the story better. This one falls under the category of better understanding. This story does a wonderful job of explaining love and how it can hurt or help people. We get extremes on both ends and the therapist couple are great as they help broaden the readers perspective. The best part about this is that the love the two protagonist is beyond Yuri; it's about opening yourself to someone, and they happen to be gay too. Nice classic Yuri/ kinda not Yuri read. There's a lot of these kinds of stories now a days that also tell a similar story, and this one is not a perfect take, but damn, this is not one to skip

Alpaca
Unfaithful discussion 10 Sep 23:42
Lovelivealpaca
joined Feb 2, 2013

I enjoyed this one. Relationships aren't always happy even if they start that way and this is not overly dramatic. Would like to see a part 2

Lovelivealpaca
joined Feb 2, 2013

At what point can this be labeled 'what the fuck' because I don't know wtf happened to the OL's

Alpaca
SHY discussion 18 Aug 16:53
Lovelivealpaca
joined Feb 2, 2013

Stan Miller always picks good ones! I'm excited for chapter 3!

Alpaca
Lovelivealpaca
joined Feb 2, 2013

SENPAI ZURUI YOOOOOOO. Shizuka shocks me acting like a maiden in love like that, but I think it fits her character surprisingly well. Like she wants somebody that doesn't immediately falls for her charms everytime she's goes about flirting. It's sad that is bonchan ever shares her feels, shizuka would get cold feet and dip. I hope senpai makes like Elsa and LETS HER GO. Mio is such a cutie and I'm worried for her

Alpaca
VAMPEERZ discussion 14 Aug 15:26
Lovelivealpaca
joined Feb 2, 2013

ITS YA GIRL, ARIACHAMMMMM

Alpaca
Image Comments 03 Aug 04:08
Lovelivealpaca
joined Feb 2, 2013
Cn5h1hnumaanhld-orig

I want to see this but with eli

Alpaca
Blue Friend discussion 03 Aug 03:56
Lovelivealpaca
joined Feb 2, 2013

I wonder if she got the nurse reported in the end or if they just fought

Alpaca
Karura discussion 23 Jul 14:40
Lovelivealpaca
joined Feb 2, 2013

Who knew Mira was capable of making a pretty compelling story? As much as I like those NSFW works, I'd like to see more stories like these

Lovelivealpaca
joined Feb 2, 2013

Mochi exceeded all expectations with this one!! Hoping this one get serialized

Alpaca
Lovelivealpaca
joined Feb 2, 2013

This was so wholesome :)

Alpaca
Girl Talk discussion 09 Jun 01:56
Lovelivealpaca
joined Feb 2, 2013

A little confused but I think this needs a cheating tag

Lovelivealpaca
joined Feb 2, 2013

This reminds me of the zuko meme
Like where's the rest?!

last edited at Jun 8, 2019 6:29PM

Lovelivealpaca
joined Feb 2, 2013

If a girl is cute, cleans for you, and wants to live with you; of course she's a yandere. The world must be balanced after all

Alpaca
Image Comments 20 May 21:17
Lovelivealpaca
joined Feb 2, 2013
Miko

It's kinda nice seeing chikane taken down a 'peg'

Alpaca
Citrus + discussion 19 Apr 11:59
Lovelivealpaca
joined Feb 2, 2013

The Mei-bot continues to struggle with its programming when attempting to communicate with the human designated Yuzu.

So i'm not the only one who thinks shes acting weird all the time?

I know how we're supposed to be reading these characters--they're just so darned wrapped up in each other that their emotions and vulnerabilities are getting in the way. And I know that there's a way to read Mei's present actions as consistent with her overall character development.

But at the simplest level, I used to think of Mei as an interesting and fairly proactive character, one who knew how to push Yuzu's buttons, and she just isn't anymore. I certainly didn't expect that losing the weight of all those anxieties and responsibilities (the school, the family name, her secret love, etc.) would result in her becoming more recessive and unable to express herself directly.

Mei used to totally have Yuzu's number; now she needs Harumin to intervene with a shopping trip?

Yeah I'm argee. I get that Mei is trying to change from a manipulative girl to loving girlfriend, but this character direction seems so off. I'm trying to imagine it in a way that Mei is trying so hard not to jump Yuzu's bones that it shut off everything else lol

Lovelivealpaca
joined Feb 2, 2013

Yoshiko is such a nerd haha JIMO AI <3

Lovelivealpaca
joined Feb 2, 2013

Still waiting on that part two
Rip

Lovelivealpaca
joined Feb 2, 2013

I hope after they get married, the story continues because these two are such dorks and I love them

Lovelivealpaca
joined Feb 2, 2013

Damn she pretty much just left her grandma behind :'(
Colette!!!!