Forum › Posts by Dayominator

Dayominator
Hinataskype
joined May 26, 2011

Ouch. I usually hate love triangles but this one doesn't make me upset, I guess. A bittersweet twist, the girl didn't really understand her own feelings and was trying to come to terms with it and didn't know how to talk it out and acted on instinct in the end. Well, can't wait to see where it goes from here.

Dayominator
Hinataskype
joined May 26, 2011

I absolutely enjoy all these side couples. It, to me, seems like Canno has all these ideas for different stories and instead of just doing oneshots decided to fit them into this school setting. I like it though! idk tons of variety.

Dayominator
Hinataskype
joined May 26, 2011

more more more more more holy cow please why are all the adult yuri one-shots I'm dying squirtle

Dayominator
Hinataskype
joined May 26, 2011

I want.. I want so much more from this author, please.. I love their works

Dayominator
Touma-kun discussion 24 Mar 17:45
Hinataskype
joined May 26, 2011

Touma-kun breaking hearts but helping people discover themselves.

Would be nice if we eventually saw things from Touma's perspective too!

Dayominator
Eve and Eve discussion 24 Mar 14:28
Hinataskype
joined May 26, 2011

Eh, I didn't like it. I maybe would have bought the premise more if they'd gone through thousands of years, but a few decades? They basically didn't like being satellites/having machine bodies and regretted it. Nothing to do with "eternal" whatever crap. It was a few decades, and they wasted their mission whatever it may have been. Lame.

they were absorbing knowledge of everything. learning everything. that's billions of people worth of knowledge, it was almost like living an eternity and then some. That'd be a lot to take on for anyone.

Hinataskype
joined May 26, 2011

if nsfw content must be made of pop team epic it must have comedy. good work, sekihara.

Hinataskype
joined May 26, 2011

this was surprisingly cute. I would like more from this author

Dayominator
Hinataskype
joined May 26, 2011

The visuals in this seem very deliberate. I'd absolutely be interested in a series of this, perhaps an instance where the girl has these memories and tries to find her other half and save her from a potentially repeated fate in modern day. I dunno, could be very interesting.

Hinataskype
joined May 26, 2011

rare ship alert. I'm on board with nico/kotori, why the heck not.

Also in the context of this story i suppose i'm fine with a guy being involved because it fits the narrative without forcing readers to witness the actual relationship with a faceless male. Especially in a series known for having one (1) somewhat notable male character (being honoka's father, whose face we never even see, and who supports his daughter and her (girl)friends and dreams and he was great ok).

Dayominator
Hinataskype
joined May 26, 2011

Abrupt.. ending?? Need more

Hinataskype
joined May 26, 2011

It's cute and I like it, but wow does it skim over parts of the story.

Like on page 412, where she says "Aren't I always saying it?" I'm like "No, this is the first time the story has shown you saying it, and until now I thought only a day or two had gone by". That's some pretty extreme "tell, don't show" going on there.

On the very next page it shows flashbacks to the times she has said it, also implying some time has passed.

Yeah, but it was still very sudden. I imagine the author was likely restricted on pages but it would have been nice if we'd gotten to see them getting closer stretched out a bit.

Dayominator
Hinataskype
joined May 26, 2011

Is this really fantasy? more like (dark) wishful thinking.

True but I hate this tag because it kinda ruins the punchline...

true, just the inclusion of fantasy was odd at first, I would exclude the tag all together if you want to keep the punchline.

Dayominator
Hinataskype
joined May 26, 2011

Is this really fantasy? more like (dark) wishful thinking.

edit: well all right don't make me look silly changing right after i post this

last edited at Feb 24, 2018 1:19AM

Dayominator
Hinataskype
joined May 26, 2011

I'm usually a person who likes to support manga getting translated for sale here even if I've already read it online to support the genre, since I got to read it for free to begin with, but this is one of the few exceptions where it just had such a cruddy ending I can't.

Kobayashi's dragon maid is another but that's because was just upsetting and way too fanservicey for me.

Dayominator
Rokuroichi discussion 16 Feb 00:25
Hinataskype
joined May 26, 2011

I like to sum up this author's works as... 'gentle lewds'

their work, while sometimes angsty, has a weird calming affect on me and I find them very relaxing to read. but it's also lewd, therefore gentle lewds

Dayominator
Hinataskype
joined May 26, 2011

The beginning was super confusing but makes sense after you get through it.

Very good one though, with a super adorable ending

Dayominator
Hinataskype
joined May 26, 2011

I think Chika just embarrassed that she blurted "to a friend" when actually she really wanna give it to Riko as... you know....

wives.

i cant believe chika and riko are married

Dayominator
Hinataskype
joined May 26, 2011

Kougi posted on twitter that this was it for this short little doujin... but I keep hoping more appears...

Dayominator
Hinataskype
joined May 26, 2011

Mannn I'd absolutely love to get a series out of this. See their relationship from the beginning and after this instance.

also it's pretty obvious their relationship is one of fondness, but obviously not set in stone due to the spy's life styles and possibility of.. you know.. never coming back. so at least if the doctor is actually seeing other people she's being realistic and not setting herself up for a relationship with no future.

Dayominator
Hinataskype
joined May 26, 2011

I don't think anyone would blame the guy for being upset upon seeing that. I imagine he'll start acting really harsh towards Ritsu and Ichika won't like it or something

Dayominator
Hinataskype
joined May 26, 2011

I'm not crying you're crying I'm so happy. Good end

Dayominator
Hinataskype
joined May 26, 2011

can confirm after reading the available chapters i'm 100% on board with this series. a good mix of comedy and action with interesting characters.

Dayominator
Hinataskype
joined May 26, 2011

First chapter wasted no time getting crazy. I think I'm into it, almost like a toned down murcielago in some ways.

Dayominator
Aria's Egg discussion 13 Jan 16:43
Hinataskype
joined May 26, 2011

how small are these bird people when they're born though cause that egg small as heck