Forum › Posts by saltyslug5561

saltyslug5561
Yvo0lylulbwzixjblrxj
joined May 12, 2020

Well, I certainly dont like to stereotype but Mimei might be GAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAY. Just a feeling.

saltyslug5561
School Zone discussion 15 Aug 14:19
Yvo0lylulbwzixjblrxj
joined May 12, 2020

Fuji needs 24/7 protection, especially from herself. She is chaos incarnate.

Also Yatsude is being too hard on herself. Any good friend would have done what she did in the past. Not that Yokoe deserves it.

last edited at Aug 15, 2022 2:20PM

saltyslug5561
Yvo0lylulbwzixjblrxj
joined May 12, 2020

I dont know if it is just me but among all the pairs in this manga, Airi and Michiru are the only ones who give me friends who are way too comfortable with each other vibe rather than an official couple. Dunno why.

Yvo0lylulbwzixjblrxj
joined May 12, 2020

"I guess I will be marrying this guy at some point."

This sentence is doing some heavy lifting.

Yvo0lylulbwzixjblrxj
joined May 12, 2020

Gotta wait till marriage.

saltyslug5561
Yvo0lylulbwzixjblrxj
joined May 12, 2020

Wish the whole thing was about senpais. Look at them dorks. Check out Ren's gay strides. Stand in awe of that lovely skyscraper. Certainly better than the "drama" in the main plot.

last edited at Aug 9, 2022 2:55PM

saltyslug5561
Yvo0lylulbwzixjblrxj
joined May 12, 2020

So wholesome and yet so lewd. "Bad Girl" she says.

Yvo0lylulbwzixjblrxj
joined May 12, 2020

I stan the shark lesbian senpai.

saltyslug5561
Yvo0lylulbwzixjblrxj
joined May 12, 2020

Oh no. You just cant end the chapter there. There better be a follow up after this

Yvo0lylulbwzixjblrxj
joined May 12, 2020

I was hoping for a wholesome love story without drama. And then bam! Rival from middleschool.

Seriously though this was so sweet. Also flirting harder at home should be a euphemism

last edited at Aug 5, 2022 6:48AM

saltyslug5561
Yvo0lylulbwzixjblrxj
joined May 12, 2020

I am judt so over this by this point. It is like being shaken violently for the chance of getting a candy. Art was nice but it really doesnt carry all the BS.

saltyslug5561
Yvo0lylulbwzixjblrxj
joined May 12, 2020

Kurokawa is horny on main. Pass it on.

saltyslug5561
Yvo0lylulbwzixjblrxj
joined May 12, 2020

"So she's a lesbian" Wtf why is she assuming bc she likes a girl that she's automatically a lesbian...... Author, if u wanna do your work, at least do it correctly...

Why are you blaming the author for this? Do you think this is an unrealistic response? Are we in the timeline where prejudice is finally gone for good and I didnt get the memo?

saltyslug5561
Yvo0lylulbwzixjblrxj
joined May 12, 2020

That “friend” in the prologue is a complete bitch, casually joking and encouraging sexual assault and when Kyouko rightfully gets angry, she brushes it off as an over reaction. Good riddance to her, hopefully the only other time we see her again is when she gets her comeuppance

Hear, hear! And now that shitty friend knows she is a lesbian, It may only be a matter of time before the whole campus learns about it. I hope it doesnt go the mass bullying route.

saltyslug5561
Yvo0lylulbwzixjblrxj
joined May 12, 2020

Wow, so many characters and yet they're all very different, this author is good!

It's just the first chapter so far but I already have a few favorite couples, can't wait for more!!!

Thanks Cuetie scans for this!

Eh, way too much thrown in just randomly in ch.1.

First chapter just seems like too much. My eyes just glazed over after a while.

Maybe it's my fever-induced fugue, but this is chaotic. I feel like I'm missing a chapter establishing characters.

Edit: I fucking hate Dynasty readers so much, some of you literally can't go a day without complaining about things. This is clearly the CHARACTERS INTRODUCTION chapter, of course there's a lot of characters. Further chapters will go into each couple more, like Virgin's Empire.

I really miss Mangadex comment section. At least there I don't have to scroll and read through all these fucking idiotic comments.

Oh wow. This is hilarious.

saltyslug5561
Yvo0lylulbwzixjblrxj
joined May 12, 2020

First chapter just seems like too much. My eyes just glazed over after a while. Couldnt even finish it.

saltyslug5561
Yvo0lylulbwzixjblrxj
joined May 12, 2020

This is a nice oneshot but I call bs. Hasnt her girlfriend seen her naked before this? Or is she emberassed that she got the wrong type of bikini instead of a one piece to hide the tanlines?

saltyslug5561
Yvo0lylulbwzixjblrxj
joined May 12, 2020

Dang. Chie was right to get jealous. Whole team is lining up to feel her gf.

saltyslug5561
Yvo0lylulbwzixjblrxj
joined May 12, 2020

"They must be mad at me" (Introvert Instinct)

I felt that.

Also that page is so blursed. Like the perfect blend of cursed and blessed with a dash a uncanny valley.

last edited at Jul 23, 2022 5:23PM

Yvo0lylulbwzixjblrxj
joined May 12, 2020

wow didnt expect that ending because some of Sal Jiang's work is absolutely brutal.

Yeah, I was definitely afraid we'd get a "Oh, wow, I'm so happy I got to see you again, Kaori! Anyway, meet my girlfriend..."

OMG same. So glad I was wrong.

saltyslug5561
Yvo0lylulbwzixjblrxj
joined May 12, 2020

I can sense a whole essay coming for the last question in the upcoming chapter.

Also tiddy.

last edited at Jul 21, 2022 8:27AM

saltyslug5561
Yvo0lylulbwzixjblrxj
joined May 12, 2020

I dunno how to feel about this. It switches from uncomfortable to hilarious really quickly. At least it accurately portrays the horny to IQ index pretty well.

Yvo0lylulbwzixjblrxj
joined May 12, 2020

Oh honey. Why are you gaslighting yourself.

It follows reality and 180k people agree.
https://twitter.com/kirawontmiss/status/1539053457973334016?t=dqVGfkqE0QKuCfYMCIQTWg&s=19

Isn't self guilt common in these kinds of situation in real life though?

Usually not on the first date. And depends on what you are "guilty" of. Insensitive jokes, maybe. Prying questions, maybe.This situation, definitely not. At least not without a severe lack of judgement.

She felt guilty because she felt she was pushy in pursuing an older woman who wasn't even sure she was attracted to the same sex at the beginning (the self-righteous would've argued that she stop whatever she was doing in the first place because it's forcing her), hence Shiina's "dating another woman is harder than I thought" statement that popped up on her mind once more, that is, they're dating now exactly because she didn't give up.

Ok first of all your twitter example suggests that you should gaslight yourself to lift your spirits up, not blame yourself
Second, there are so many shitty opinions that are also popular
Third, it is twitter
Fourth, it is a joke.
Fifth, you dont give up your personal rights just because you started going out with someone. She didnt force this thirty year old into anything.

She is blameless. That is why I said "Please dont gaslight yourself". That shit is unhealthy.

Yvo0lylulbwzixjblrxj
joined May 12, 2020

"It is mostly my fault though."

Seriously what is it with this trend in manga, victimized women blaming the themselves?

It's especially jarring in this situation since the actual guilty party is clearly aware that it's her who was in the wrong and immediately declares it to be her fault and apologizes for acting like a scumbag.

And then the victim just, ignores all of that and immediately starts blaming herself? Which doesn't say great things about her mental wellbeing.

I sometimes imagine manga as a really cutthroat movie production with a shitty director. It doesnt matter that you cant get along with your co-star and the script is shitty. We dont have much time before this thing gets axed. We gotta get this romance rolling. Whether you like it or not.

Isn't self guilt common in these kinds of situation in real life though?

Usually not on the first date. And depends on what you are "guilty" of. Insensitive jokes, maybe. Prying questions, maybe.This situation, definitely not. At least not without a severe lack of judgement.

last edited at Jul 19, 2022 8:35PM

Yvo0lylulbwzixjblrxj
joined May 12, 2020

"It is mostly my fault though."

Seriously what is it with this trend in manga, victimized women blaming the themselves?

It's especially jarring in this situation since the actual guilty party is clearly aware that it's her who was in the wrong and immediately declares it to be her fault and apologizes for acting like a scumbag.

And then the victim just, ignores all of that and immediately starts blaming herself? Which doesn't say great things about her mental wellbeing.

I sometimes imagine manga as a really cutthroat movie production with a shitty director. It doesnt matter that you cant get along with your co-star and the script is shitty. We dont have much time before this thing gets axed. We gotta get this romance rolling. Whether you like it or not.