joined Apr 10, 2020
Ripkasu_tl

Tongue is much sharper than a sword
-idk I forgot the guy that said this quote

ObtainCheese
School Zone discussion 08 Oct 12:36
Trappista_cheese_original%20(1)
joined Apr 10, 2020

Pfft...since when admire someone's beauty or how handsome they are means you're fall in love with them?

last edited at Oct 8, 2020 1:00PM

ObtainCheese
School Zone discussion 08 Oct 02:50
joined Apr 10, 2020

This forum is nuts, I honestly really don’t know why everyone hates Hiiagre so much. I get that’s she’s hella edgy/emo/whatever and has a severe inferiority complex. But like some of y’all need to chill. Like damn she isn’t my favorite character too but y’all coming for her throat.

This might have been relevant a few weeks ago, when all we knew of her was angst and antisocial behavior. Did you somehow send your post forward in time by accident?

Inb4 Hiiragi relapses into depression and snaps in chapter 100 of the manga, becoming an axe murderer who kills the entire cast. There'll be a huge flame war among School Zone fans about whether this was justified, and OP actually travelled back in time to promote #HiiragiDidNothingWrong. The future is now, folks.

Sir, this is Wendy's

To be honest I don’t remember writing this yesterday, I think I was scanning the forums around the chapter with the note on the back? I don’t remember, it was 4am and I had to get up in 3 hours. But can I order 20 chicken nuggets??

Sure, that will be 5 dollar.

Damn I only have 2 dollars. How much does a beach episode cost? I have like a few happy go lucky yuri pairing pics I can trade

Sir, once again I'm telling you this is Wendy's

Alright, Wendy. So new chapters bomb, loving everyone’s swimsuits. Especially loved the ponytail, though I wanted Yokoe(I can’t remember names) opened her eyes in realization at the end.

.....leave, now.

ObtainCheese
School Zone discussion 07 Oct 11:42
joined Apr 10, 2020

This forum is nuts, I honestly really don’t know why everyone hates Hiiagre so much. I get that’s she’s hella edgy/emo/whatever and has a severe inferiority complex. But like some of y’all need to chill. Like damn she isn’t my favorite character too but y’all coming for her throat.

This might have been relevant a few weeks ago, when all we knew of her was angst and antisocial behavior. Did you somehow send your post forward in time by accident?

Inb4 Hiiragi relapses into depression and snaps in chapter 100 of the manga, becoming an axe murderer who kills the entire cast. There'll be a huge flame war among School Zone fans about whether this was justified, and OP actually travelled back in time to promote #HiiragiDidNothingWrong. The future is now, folks.

Sir, this is Wendy's

To be honest I don’t remember writing this yesterday, I think I was scanning the forums around the chapter with the note on the back? I don’t remember, it was 4am and I had to get up in 3 hours. But can I order 20 chicken nuggets??

Damn I only have 2 dollars. How much does a beach episode cost? I have like a few happy go lucky yuri pairing pics I can trade

Sir, once again I'm telling you this is Wendy's

ObtainCheese
joined Apr 10, 2020

about time they fucking kiss! but I was hoping for the horny and lewd kind of kiss. I do hope that more chapters will be coming.

Why would it continue? They kissed. That's the climax everyone wanted. Now there's literally no point.

Yeah, you speak for nobody but yourself there, hoss. I want marriage and science babies and hardboiled family vacations, until their daughters (3) have girlfriends and get married, leaving the two of them alone once again to have the best sex of their lives. THAT is how you end a story like this.

Woah, calm down buddy. That's too much

ObtainCheese
joined Apr 10, 2020

Why are people acting like they've never kissed before ... https://dynasty-scans.com/chapters/tadokoro_san_web_comic_ch19#4

They probably forgot about it, I mean they want to "share" the candy so some people won't think it's a kiss

last edited at Oct 7, 2020 12:00AM

ObtainCheese
School Zone discussion 06 Oct 23:55
joined Apr 10, 2020

I like Piyo, but the way she forced Tsubaki to eat the waffle made me hate her, like if someone doesn't want it just roll on with it. (Still love her though)

last edited at Oct 6, 2020 11:55PM

ObtainCheese
joined Apr 10, 2020

about time they fucking kiss! but I was hoping for the horny and lewd kind of kiss. I do hope that more chapters will be coming.

Why would it continue? They kissed. That's the climax everyone wanted. Now there's literally no point.

Cough The Editor Cough

ObtainCheese
School Zone discussion 06 Oct 23:42
joined Apr 10, 2020

Prediction of the next scene:
YAAAAMAAAAASHIIIIRRRRROOOOOOO
KAAANNAAAAMMEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Piyo become Trevor again

ObtainCheese
joined Apr 10, 2020

Kageko, can you just tell Sakurako that the editor wants you to draw something sexual, not the art style change so the editor can "live" happily in hell :D

last edited at Oct 6, 2020 6:33AM

ObtainCheese
School Zone discussion 06 Oct 06:17
joined Apr 10, 2020

Sir, this is Wendy's

ObtainCheese
Image Comments 06 Oct 02:40
joined Apr 10, 2020
Eqtjbsruwaertkk-orig

The bottom left one, of course! That can't be good for her back

Ah yes, what could be it then

ObtainCheese
Image Comments 06 Oct 02:31
joined Apr 10, 2020
84774115_p0

^^^^wot

G̷̨͉̉ṵ̴͘͝y̵̗͈̽s̶̯̉͘,̷̙͛̓ ̶̻͆ẅ̷̲͚́ḩ̴͈͛y̵̖͠ ̴̱̯̇á̷̬̺̑ṟ̸̀e̷̚ͅ ̴̠́w̴̽͜e̵̖̜͊͝ ̶͈̘̏́s̴̡͎̉̌p̴̲͒ḙ̷̳̏a̷̻̩̒k̵̮̍i̸̢͂͠n̴̫͕̔g̸̗̊̕ ̸̬̮̍̌ĩ̴̻̳ṅ̴̢ ̸̻̩̓͝r̵̖̔ͅe̸̲̾͠q̶̻̈́u̸̟̳͑͛í̸̢e̸̠̔m̸̡̼̽̉?̶̝̊̓

last edited at Oct 6, 2020 2:31AM

ObtainCheese
joined Apr 10, 2020

I don't even really like the 3rd pair and now this pair... urggg. What's wrong with you author, run out of idea? And she looks like a dude tbh, which made it even worse
Either I skip when this pair show up or I will drop the entire series

I agree with you except the "she looks like a dude" part, I mean have you heard the word Tomboy?

last edited at Oct 6, 2020 2:29AM

ObtainCheese
School Zone discussion 06 Oct 02:25
joined Apr 10, 2020

I swear guys I was going to totally have a school zone avatar like everyone else, but then Kase took off her shirt.

Kase?

ObtainCheese
School Zone discussion 06 Oct 02:20
joined Apr 10, 2020

Idk why when Piyo said to Tsubaki "YOU'RE BUYING A SWIMSUIT"

I imagine Trevor from gta V say it like "YOU'RE. BUYING. A. FUCKING. SWIMSUIT."

last edited at Oct 6, 2020 2:22AM

ObtainCheese
School Zone discussion 06 Oct 02:18
joined Apr 10, 2020

Kaname developed chaotic energy.

Piyo has anger management issue.

Tsubaki is anxiety

ObtainCheese
School Zone discussion 06 Oct 00:44
joined Apr 10, 2020

Why would Yamashiro end up with Yatsude when she's (probably) been trying to avoid her?

If two characters hate each other so much that they literally run in opposite directions when seeing each other, it just means they'll travel around the world and meet back up on the other side." - Shipper Logic.

What can I say, shipper gonna ship

ObtainCheese
Image Comments 05 Oct 21:19
joined Apr 10, 2020
68202754_p26

I guess bread is a thing now? Why?

Cause bread

ObtainCheese
Image Comments 05 Oct 21:08
joined Apr 10, 2020
Eqtjbsruwaertkk-orig

I'm concerned about one of those pictures

Which one?

ObtainCheese
joined Apr 10, 2020

Who these?

New character for no purpose

ObtainCheese
School Zone discussion 05 Oct 12:25
joined Apr 10, 2020

dang i dont know why but i always have a hard time trying to remember their names...

It's like Boku No Hero Academia all over again

ObtainCheese
School Zone discussion 05 Oct 12:22
joined Apr 10, 2020

Sir, this is Wendy's

last edited at Oct 5, 2020 12:22PM

ObtainCheese
School Zone discussion 04 Oct 06:17
joined Apr 10, 2020

I just want to point out that Kei is a great artist. A true visionary.

The meaning behind her art is depths

ObtainCheese
School Zone discussion 03 Oct 23:03
joined Apr 10, 2020

Yatsude: Today- oh my god, what is that? Oh my god, what is that? looking at Kei's drawing
( ̄□ ̄;)

Kei-chan: ᵟຶᴖ ᵟຶ

She was way too cute this chapter, I felt bad for her lmao, also obligatory nice

No wonder she wants to spend more time with Yokoe