Forum › Posts by Ke_Zukulenzia

Ke_Zukulenzia
joined Jul 23, 2019

Sorry, But I'm Not Into Non-Con

Exit's that way, don't let the door hit you on the way out.

joined Jul 23, 2019

Ah, she acted like a spoiled rich bitch but she was just a tsundere in love.
Never gets old.

Ke_Zukulenzia
joined Jul 23, 2019

I wonder if there are countries in the world that allow a girl to marry her sister?

Shima from Her Elder Sister Has a Crush on Her, But She Doesn't Mind also wants to know.

"I think we should destroy the darkness that is box gacha!"

Mai from Her Elder Sister Has a Crush on Her, But She Doesn't Mind wants to have a word with Urei.

Ke_Zukulenzia
joined Jul 23, 2019

What did you expect?

Probably cake.

The cake is a lie.

Ke_Zukulenzia
joined Jul 23, 2019

So Dorothy is from Spanish decent, no wonder she is so thicc.

How'd you know she's a Spanish decent?

Her real name. It is not Italian even though that place is based on Rome.

Dolores Lily Alguen Cruz.

Dolores and Cruz are, indeed, very Spanish. Lily is English. As for "Alguen" I suspect they tried to write "Alguien" and mispelled it.

"Alguien" is Spanish for "Somebody" — and I think it's intended as a pun. (Lots of characters in fiction take the name "Nadie" which means "Nobody" so it wouldn't be strange if they tried to parody that.)

Ke_Zukulenzia
joined Jul 23, 2019

Hope someone does the sequel and the sequel has a HE.

At first I thought: a "he"? like, a man? Why the hell does she want a guy in this story??

Then I realized what you meant, lol.

Ke_Zukulenzia
joined Jul 23, 2019

Leyeron el nuevo de Warikitta? De verdad me encanta este drama, tiene un realismo impactante en la historia, los personajes son apasionantes, las relaciones tienen un erotismo especial... Y como nos hace sufrir el autor con las vueltas de Sei que no se aclara, jajajaja. En este momento es Aya que ha pasado al ataque para luchar por su mujer, y la última página termina en el peor momento, nooooooo, maldito autor disfruta al tenernos en vilo!
Una parte de mi corazón está como ya déjate querer, Sei, tienes mucha suerte de que Aya te ame, y otra parte está cómo has podido traicionar así a Aya, Sei, la pobre estuvo horas esperando al pie del hotel que salgas con la perra de Yoru... Ahora más que nada quiero que Sei se de cuenta que está enamorada de Aya y mande al demonio a Yoru.
Los comentarios en inglés en este foro mejor ni los lean, este foro está lleno de rayados que en vez de querer que las protas sean felices se pasan deseando que se peleen y que rompan, aún por horrible que sea, es asqueante leer las pavadas que escriben.

Ke_Zukulenzia
Image Comments 19 Aug 23:39
joined Jul 23, 2019
Eyodv3gu4aesbmw-orig

Kabedon + kiss = WIN

Ke_Zukulenzia
joined Jul 23, 2019

Lol, poor Itou Hachi, she's so typecast.

Ke_Zukulenzia
joined Jul 23, 2019

Focus, Melissa! Think evil thoughts! Evil!

HEY!
Which side are you on??

Ke_Zukulenzia
joined Jul 23, 2019

^ Lol I was about to ask the same XD
I felt a bit silly for not knowing.... but if someone who's been here since 2014 doesn't know either then I feel a little better. xP

last edited at Aug 17, 2020 2:19PM

Ke_Zukulenzia
joined Jul 23, 2019

Pues yo no estoy de acuerdo
El final del cap 25 prometía mucho más
Se acuerdan? el cap 25 terminaba con Indou que le da chupachupa a Kagami duro contra el muro:

Dsp de una escena como esta yo esperaba tijerazos entre los arbustos :(

O sino, durante las vacaciones de verano en la residencia junto al mar de la familia Kagami....... porque si las han invitado se supone que es para tener escenas como esas, no? en un setting perfecto para sexo en la playa......

En vez de eso pasamos de golpe al "10 años más tarde" del final!
Ese salto al futuro es demasiado brusco!! >_<

Ke_Zukulenzia
joined Jul 23, 2019

So one of them can't even take a kiss on the cheek, because it's too much for her heart.
And the other one is fine with a purely friendly relationship.
Isn't this, like, the quintessence of uselessness? >_<

Ke_Zukulenzia
joined Jul 23, 2019

In an amecomi, Kisaki would don spandex and use her powers to fight crime.

I don't think Swamp Thing has ever worn spandexes tho?

Didn't fight crime either, iirc (at least the Alan Moore version was too busy getting lost in space and trying to find the way home, or tangling with demons and supernatural spooks).

joined Jul 23, 2019

Wow, Saeko, that's one straaaange hang-up you have there, girl...

I'm not sure where's the problem. Is she scared of orgasms?
When she talks about embarrassing looks & embarrassing noises, to me she seems to be describing a woman's reactions during an orgasm.

But itc... Saeko's never had an orgasm since the beginning of the manga?? Never in all her time dating Miwa??

joined Jul 23, 2019

Nixe genetix

???

Ke_Zukulenzia
joined Jul 23, 2019

Serenata tiene toda la razón: no sé qué demonios pasa, pero todos mis mangas favoritos cayeron en cliffhanger justo en los momentos más climácticos y culminantes... :(

En Warikan Aya finalmente confiesa que ama a Sei y que no soporta más que Sei la use como reemplazo de otra, así que rompe muy seriamente con ella (hasta le devuelve su llave) y se va para siempre. La idiota de Sei la deja ir (grr) y solamente cuando se queda sola empieza a darse cuenta de su error y que debería haber corrido tras de Aya para disculparse y responder a su amor y pedirle que vuelva. Y justo en ese momento culminante, cuando todos pensamos que Sei va a hacer algo decisivo para recuperar a Aya... LLEGA YORU A ARMAR DRAMA. Nooooooo...

En Umineko se pudre todo porque Mayumi confiesa su amor a Rin y Rin la rechaza, más por sorpresa que por otra cosa, porque la muy tonta ni se había dado cuenta de los sentimientos de Mayumi... pero es claro que si lo piensa un poco se va a dar cuenta que ella tmb siente algo por Mayumi! Pero la perra tóxica Touko no piensa darle tiempo porque ya está complotando para llevarse a Mayumi de vuelta a Tokyo. Y cuando todo parece perdido llega ese accidente de Rin y todo pinta para que Mayumi vaya a rescatarla y las dos tengan otra oportunidad de hablar! Y entonces... fin del capítulo.

Y en SuitoTo cuando todos esperamos el enfrentamiento entre Momo y su madre, que por la cara que trae parece que se quiere llevar a Momo de vuelta a Tokyo o algo así, nos salen con esto de los especiales y calculo que son 3 semanas antes de que vuelva la historia a su cauce.

Ah y a Koushin Koinu le dieron el hachazo y creo que la autora tiene solamente un par de capis para concluir su historia y atar todos los hilos sueltos. >_<

No si es como para que te ataques de un patatús o algo.

joined Jul 23, 2019

Useless lesbian X Ultra Useless lesbian and I like it.

Hmm...
And, in your opinion, which one of them is the ultra?

joined Jul 23, 2019

At first I thought Sayaka and Mai were living together. I thought Sayaka was returning home after a day of hard work and Mai, who was waiting for her, was her lover.

What part of Sayaka's job looks like hard work to you? lol

Ke_Zukulenzia
Suito-to! discussion 20 Jul 14:07
joined Jul 23, 2019

I don't get the impression Sakura romantically likes anyone. Well maybe Yuzu slightly after this chapter.

Not romantically... but if you join a fan club for one of your schoolmates, because you think she's SO beautiful and kind and perfect, there's no doubt that you are, in some ambiguous way that doesn't need to be romantic, crushing on her.

Lol, like duh. That's a given.

Ke_Zukulenzia
1 x ½ discussion 17 Jul 11:18
joined Jul 23, 2019

But no publisher wants to take Taiyaki's work without radically changing the story (incest is not allowed anywhere, only in R18 magazines, but she doesn't know if the story is actually an R18).

Um... but there are tons of incestuous yuri manga in the Dynasty archive... I mean, seriously, just check the "Incest" tag and you'll find them by the cartload... so... where are they published?

last edited at Jul 17, 2020 11:20AM

joined Jul 23, 2019

It's a classic cliché that men fell asleep immediately after having sex.

Ke_Zukulenzia
joined Jul 23, 2019

¿Sabían que salió el c10 de Majime Lingerie?

https://lectortmo.com/viewer/5f08f5ac9ce63/cascade

Gracias por el dato. Pero en serio que extraño un poco Sakura Trick, que en su primera entrega ya tenía a las 2 protas besandose con locura y dsp en todos los episodios venían varias páginas de besos y cositas rikolinas. Si no eran las protas eran otras personajes, pero siempre había dulzura.

En este manga, que es muy lindo sin duda, faltan besos y mimos... que es lo que un lector que sigue a la autora y conoce el paño esperaría naturalmente más ver en una obra de esta autora!

Ke_Zukulenzia
joined Jul 23, 2019

No entendí nada del último Suito-to. >_< No comprendo qué es lo que tiene que ver la escena de las dos durmiendo juntas en el tren con el aire "ausente" de Momo. Y no me parece que Momo tuviera que contarles nada a las dos amigas. Y la reacción de estas no me aclara nada, la encuentro confusa y atípica por lo que sabemos de ellas. Debemos suponer que les parece romántico el cuento de lo que pasó a Momo en el tren? o qué?

last edited at Jul 6, 2020 11:56PM

joined Jul 23, 2019

Saeko is crazy in love with Miwa.

That much should be obvious to everyone at this point of things.

I believe you're right. But I think Saeko hasn't realized it yet.
If she had realized, she would be even more conflicted than she is now. I'm 99% sure that, for all her bravado, Saeko had never really been in love before. It's funny when you think about it: she's experienced in relationships, but she never was serious about her gfs before... and now that she's in love for realsies she doesn't understand her own feelings and keeps thinking "Why the heck am I so jealous of Miwa!!!??? This is not like me!" and is unable to find an answer.

If only she tried asking someone for advice (Rika would be perfect) she would get an explanation so easily... but asking for help doesn't go with her usual cool act, so she won't do it. Too bad.

last edited at Jul 3, 2020 3:25PM