Forum › Posts by dankkonata

dankkonata
Smol%20dankkonata
joined Oct 10, 2018

What the fuck. I want more...

dankkonata
Smol%20dankkonata
joined Oct 10, 2018

I wasn’t looking for an incest tag (or in this case, a lack of one) so when I saw “twins” and “yuri” I expected twincest, but boy was I wrong. Or maybe right, depending on how the story goes... Either way, looks like this will either be interesting, a shitshow, or an interesting shitshow.

dankkonata
Smol%20dankkonata
joined Oct 10, 2018

I wasn’t looking for an incest tag (or in this case, a lack of one) so when I saw “twins” and “yuri” I expected twincest, but boy was I wrong. Or maybe right, depending on how the story goes... Either way, looks like this will either be interesting, a shitshow, or an interesting shitshow.

dankkonata
Smol%20dankkonata
joined Oct 10, 2018

I don’t ship this pair but I came for the Philisophical/Introspective tag and wasn’t disappointed. I’ve headcanoned the “Kaoru acting her entire personality” thing for a while and I think this interpreted it in a very interesting way. The mention of Kokoro was nice too, as I also kinda headcanon her supposed ignorance as simply being a way to make herself and others happier.

dankkonata
Eve and Eve discussion 27 May 23:54
Smol%20dankkonata
joined Oct 10, 2018

Yuri philosophy? Fuck yes. Even if the premise isn’t quite realistic, it’s sci-fi after all, and it succeeds in raising the question of immortality and love, so I like it.

Smol%20dankkonata
joined Oct 10, 2018

OH MY GOD I love this I’m gonna skim the Language Gap tag for more

dankkonata
Smol%20dankkonata
joined Oct 10, 2018

LMAO that’s such a Hina move, praise Maya for keeping this going

Smol%20dankkonata
joined Oct 10, 2018

I've never been one for threesome doujins but this... I could get used to

Smol%20dankkonata
joined Oct 10, 2018

I know next to nothing about Fate but futa always makes me click instantly

Smol%20dankkonata
joined Oct 10, 2018

Oh my god this is blessed, I love everything from this author, their art is nice too!

dankkonata
Age 15 discussion 02 Mar 21:26
Smol%20dankkonata
joined Oct 10, 2018

I was kind of hoping with the title it would be more of an exploration of early sexuality instead of whatever this is... I mean I suppose it is kind of still about early sexuality, it's just... kinda creepy. Plus even though at age 15 I was pretty clueless about sexual things, I would have known well enough that someone going underneath my skirt to sniff my crotch or whatever was weird.

Smol%20dankkonata
joined Oct 10, 2018

Yeah the whole deal with Chiyono is why I have a problem with irl poly. I'm still interested to see where this goes though.

dankkonata
Ghost discussion 28 Feb 15:07
Smol%20dankkonata
joined Oct 10, 2018

Ghost yuri is guaranteed to make me cry, I swear

Smol%20dankkonata
joined Oct 10, 2018

GHOST YURI KILLS ME EVERY TIME I SWEAR THAT WAS SO GOOD I'm tearing up I caaan't

Smol%20dankkonata
joined Oct 10, 2018

Piercing tropes (like getting a new piercing for an event or for the pain) get me every time I swear.

Smol%20dankkonata
joined Oct 10, 2018

Now that was ridiculously wholesome. Headcanon accepted.

Smol%20dankkonata
joined Oct 10, 2018

Okay, that was stinkin' adorable. Needed something wholesome to clean my palette.

dankkonata
Smol%20dankkonata
joined Oct 10, 2018

God that was oozing with angst, I'm glad they got a happy ending.

dankkonata
Smol%20dankkonata
joined Oct 10, 2018

It's law: if a girl in a Yuri manga has a sister and no defined girlfriend, the incest route will be taken.
Now, I don't know much about hair, clits or female masturbation and hygiene, but I don't think it's healthy to tie your hair to your clit. I could be wrong, though.
Oh, and third part will definitely be their mom joining the fun as punishment for wasting water.

If you tie your hair like that it'd likely be a bitch to untie. I don't recommend that. Plus cutting off circulation if you tie too tight would likely be painful. Buuuut some people are into that so shrug

dankkonata
Smol%20dankkonata
joined Oct 10, 2018

It was fine before the hair... let's see how the sequel goes now.

dankkonata
Ama + Devi discussion 28 Feb 11:06
Smol%20dankkonata
joined Oct 10, 2018

That was actually adorable. Wish this was a whole series!

dankkonata
Smol%20dankkonata
joined Oct 10, 2018

Not sure how I feel about this one... but this is usually how doujins with the massage tag work, dunno what I was expecting.

Smol%20dankkonata
joined Oct 10, 2018

Ugh I CAN'T THIS IS SO GOOD!!! I relate with Adachi wayyy too much to be normal. But real talk, that scene on the bike was just awesome. I hope the best for Adachi's future with Shimamura.

dankkonata
Smol%20dankkonata
joined Oct 10, 2018

I'm not sure how I feel about this, I think it's right on the edge of being un-fun stupid but currently it's fun stupid. I hope it doesn't fall into the trap of introducing a bunch of new girls and never advancing the "main" relationship...

dankkonata
Citrus + discussion 27 Feb 11:29
Smol%20dankkonata
joined Oct 10, 2018

OH OKAY this is actually getting decent now, it was just the same trash as before until now really.