Forum › Posts by Technez

Wsewamzlrlff%20(2)
joined Jul 2, 2018

Maybe she ate the original and decided to replace her after meeting Hinako once and liking her? I don't know, since I don't know what's put in the student register.

Wsewamzlrlff%20(2)
joined Jul 2, 2018

lmao that hololive thing is too true, Flare's came out recently and it's great

Technez
Wsewamzlrlff%20(2)
joined Jul 2, 2018

Damn I didn't notice any of the timeskips, I was so confused sometimes. Also the credit pages are such moods, senchou is our epitome of lewdness.

Wsewamzlrlff%20(2)
joined Jul 2, 2018

#takamorioryougettheusualroom

Wsewamzlrlff%20(2)
joined Jul 2, 2018

I love Canno, I love this series, what a great ending for volume one, I can't wait for volume two, and the kissing was just nice, amazing

Wsewamzlrlff%20(2)
joined Jul 2, 2018

Those sheer yandere vibes, too strong. Can't wait for this interaction to continue

Wsewamzlrlff%20(2)
joined Jul 2, 2018

This is great, love the dynamics. You know I understand the "It's good for members of a harem to get along." comments, but also it brings back the trauma from chinese stallion novels, so like I can only see those with a mixed light. (Stallion novels are like harem novels but instead of like five people the guy gets like 500 of them? And is super op? I don't know how to explain it, it's just super traumatizing)

Technez
Wsewamzlrlff%20(2)
joined Jul 2, 2018

You know I always wondered what the TomoRan work was as I was scrolling through Mamaloni's twitter feed and it was hotter than expected. Thanks for the work tl! TakaMori and TomoRan for life!

Technez
Anti Freeze discussion 07 Feb 04:40
Wsewamzlrlff%20(2)
joined Jul 2, 2018

I was so confused at first because even though I saw the left to right tag my brain just decided to ignore it, also the wholesomeness is too strong and I probably need an insulin shot

Wsewamzlrlff%20(2)
joined Jul 2, 2018

This manga has always been so great, the character arcs were important and crucial, it showed so many complex emotions well, and just showed how so many things tie together. It's not explicit yuri as they don't make out every other chapter, but I felt the teenage romance, I'm happy with this ending.

Technez
Wsewamzlrlff%20(2)
joined Jul 2, 2018

That conspicuous foot lick on page 23 and the shrimp kick on 30 did it for me, I was laughing so hard.

Wsewamzlrlff%20(2)
joined Jul 2, 2018

This hurt, that hurt, the author is cruel

Wsewamzlrlff%20(2)
joined Jul 2, 2018

Ay, stop it with the twenty interruptions and just date already, there are so many developments that could and i'm waiting to happen once they get together, the sheer character development.

Wsewamzlrlff%20(2)
joined Jul 2, 2018

Ah, ma heart, my life, this is too great. Also I misread Hong Kong as King Kong and was mentally prepared for a joke comment, then I remembered the greatness of this series, but I was seriously waiting for like a female godzilla that's like honoka to be proposing to big gorilla tsubasa

Technez
Wsewamzlrlff%20(2)
joined Jul 2, 2018

Eli looks so damn adorable in the first panel of the last page, and Nico knows what she wants even if she denies it.

Wsewamzlrlff%20(2)
joined Jul 2, 2018

The "Eh, pardon?" on page 13 just reminded me of pekora's pardun lmao

Technez
Jealousy discussion 05 Jan 17:32
Wsewamzlrlff%20(2)
joined Jul 2, 2018

The author is such a mood lmfao.

Technez
30 MINUTES discussion 16 Dec 03:07
Wsewamzlrlff%20(2)
joined Jul 2, 2018

Rereading this for the third time, I got some bad vibes the first time, and was pretty surprised when there wasn't at least one dubious thing, and like now I know why. Like seeing some of the artist's more current thing past me had a good damn radar. Gotta trust my instincts more.

Wsewamzlrlff%20(2)
joined Jul 2, 2018

She looked better with glasses though.... the fetishes I gain cause of these sites lmao.

Technez
Mono-Eye discussion 14 Dec 07:13
Wsewamzlrlff%20(2)
joined Jul 2, 2018

Looks at the art aww how cute~

Looks at the tags oh my fucking godness

After seeing this author for so long and just rereading they're works the art makes me feel more like "oh shit here we go again"

Technez
Yuru Oyako discussion 14 Dec 04:27
Wsewamzlrlff%20(2)
joined Jul 2, 2018

Good job! I won't be able to read this anymore cause no income but at least payment for the work and all

Wsewamzlrlff%20(2)
joined Jul 2, 2018

I did need some poly representation but i do agree with the other people in the comment section that it was done poorly.

Technez
Image Comments 14 Dec 03:22
Wsewamzlrlff%20(2)
joined Jul 2, 2018
86228783_p1

@bugpope we're all green in quarantine

Wsewamzlrlff%20(2)
joined Jul 2, 2018

This was mainly funny to me lmao, would like to see more for the amusing moments.

Wsewamzlrlff%20(2)
joined Jul 2, 2018

Damn, I feel the same sometimes, like my grandma basically forgot everything and both my mother and sister were crying and like are still feeling emotionally disturbed but I just didn't feel anything. I cried once but I was just really matching my mother and sister and I think I kind of forced myself to feel sad? Like I do feel emotions at most things and get sad or angry at stories and things, but I don't really feel saddened by loss or when other people feel loss. I'm just pretty much apathetic to when someone dies or leaves my life.