Wsewamzlrlff%20(2)
joined Jul 2, 2018

Cried

Wsewamzlrlff%20(2)
joined Jul 2, 2018

I love things like this, can't wait

Wsewamzlrlff%20(2)
joined Jul 2, 2018

Huh, I don't agree with all those interpretations of it being time travel. I see it more as she's always been stuck in that position, which was what caused her to not want to be in a relationship. And all those things about tanabata, the story of orihime and that guy, with one person waiting for the other for ten years, can also be seen in these themes. She wasn't just there for the 2nd year of middle school, it can be seen she was also in the 1st year at least, so, yeah, maybe a ghost that died on the day? But I feel like she knew it would happen, which is why she was so hesitant, so maybe she was predestined to not be able to continue?
Ah, I want to see the next chapter.

Edit:
Yeah, she specifically points out, with a somewhat wistful look that "You are able to say how you feel", which I think is supposed to be that she can't herself say how she feels? She also took up the whole second to last page, not looking surprised, but looking somewhat resigned to being there, walking the path, and then looks shocked once called out to. I don't think... Aya will be a mainstay. I think she's doomed, won't have a chance to be with her crush, and will ultimately end up breaking the triangle by forever disappearing, she is not in for a happy time, at least that's my interpretation for now.

last edited at Aug 30, 2023 1:59AM

Wsewamzlrlff%20(2)
joined Jul 2, 2018

Love re-reading this, found another dinosaur yuri(subtext?) manga on mangadex and just had to come back, peak yuri

Wsewamzlrlff%20(2)
joined Jul 2, 2018

I thought the speech bubble where it said "magic, sex..." was saying "magic sex" and I was like "woah, getting a little ahead of yourself there, and adventurous".

Technez
Wsewamzlrlff%20(2)
joined Jul 2, 2018
Aoiyukiko-1672765431810265089-img1

Yup, no other way about it, marriage.

Wsewamzlrlff%20(2)
joined Jul 2, 2018

She's so goddamned stupid I'm so glad she has an understanding and smart wife

Wsewamzlrlff%20(2)
joined Jul 2, 2018

Man I just finished this and it was actually so good. Usually I steer out of the way of the on this sight but this was actually so good, the emotions welled up inside me. Usually I just get annoyed by love triangles, but this time I was both annoyed and invested and wanted to see how it turned out. Honestly, this should've gone poly, like even two sided triangle poly, but the world was not vast enough, aaaaaa.

Technez
Wsewamzlrlff%20(2)
joined Jul 2, 2018

It felt a bit plain to me, and like all the points were being hit very quickly, as well as being basic things I've seen repeated many times before, but if it's just a setup for the pain (as it probably is seeing that name) then I'm excited for more

Technez
Wsewamzlrlff%20(2)
joined Jul 2, 2018

I love it when creators mess with the format, with what is expected, to create more, man, I'm always excited when I see this updated.

Wsewamzlrlff%20(2)
joined Jul 2, 2018

This story hits every spot and is so amazing as always, legitimately considering making that 200 dollar purchase just because I love it so much, my favorite story ongoing right now.

Wsewamzlrlff%20(2)
joined Jul 2, 2018

I love april fools, they be fuckin...!!!

Technez
Wsewamzlrlff%20(2)
joined Jul 2, 2018

The twist got me, I was so confused for a second lol

last edited at Apr 1, 2023 10:58AM

Technez
School Zone discussion 27 Mar 18:37
Wsewamzlrlff%20(2)
joined Jul 2, 2018

Glad the author chose to take this hiatus for themselves and not burn out, looking forward to their next series, and for the time this manga returns. Pretty interesting to see those character profiles

Wsewamzlrlff%20(2)
joined Jul 2, 2018

This was a better read than I thought it'd be from the tags, I agree that a sequel would be nice

Wsewamzlrlff%20(2)
joined Jul 2, 2018

Ohhh, demon lord love interest, looking forward to this

Technez
Matazoro. discussion 28 Feb 05:17
Wsewamzlrlff%20(2)
joined Jul 2, 2018

I'm happy with this, and maybe the trophy wife is her only possible route... well, hope it becomes more light-hearted, if still having the slight depression of realism, now. This arc was very important but I do kind of want more comedic 4 koma stuff, at least a little

Technez
Wsewamzlrlff%20(2)
joined Jul 2, 2018

Not even in the top 1200! How can I be expected to read anything of the sort? Love them together, a room for two is always a treat

Wsewamzlrlff%20(2)
joined Jul 2, 2018

Ahhh, that's so cute, can't wait to see the dream becomes the truth

Wsewamzlrlff%20(2)
joined Jul 2, 2018

Aaaa, this seems so nice

Wsewamzlrlff%20(2)
joined Jul 2, 2018

Oh my, comedy? Fantasy? Adventure?? In my yuri??? Not just magic in some random school, not just comedy, but a real yuri fantasy adventure story?? I'm really looking forward to this

Wsewamzlrlff%20(2)
joined Jul 2, 2018

Haha, pretty funny that other people are lucky perverts with the mc, also nice new villain/harem target

Wsewamzlrlff%20(2)
joined Jul 2, 2018

Man, I really like this, can't wait

Wsewamzlrlff%20(2)
joined Jul 2, 2018

Lets goooooo crossdressing, also the little snakes are so cute, I have more screenshots of them than anything else in the manga. Also, my yuri goggles are on tight, they seem so gay

Technez
Wsewamzlrlff%20(2)
joined Jul 2, 2018

Oh my, thanks for picking this up chads! When I saw it I thought "Oh, it's been a while since this updated" and yeah it was like 5 months ago, v nice

last edited at Feb 5, 2023 9:37PM