Forum › Posts by ColdGoldLazarus

ColdGoldLazarus
Cglishmini
joined Apr 12, 2018

D'aww, I like how this was resolved

ColdGoldLazarus
Cglishmini
joined Apr 12, 2018

I love how cozy the artstyle here looks, and the premise is interesting. Definitely going to be keeping an eye on this one! ^_^

ColdGoldLazarus
Cglishmini
joined Apr 12, 2018

So... sequel when? whistles innocently

Cglishmini
joined Apr 12, 2018

This is my favorite manga now. But just in a normal way.

ColdGoldLazarus
Cglishmini
joined Apr 12, 2018

I honestly want more of this. Their relationship is cute, and the conflict seems compelling...

ColdGoldLazarus
Cglishmini
joined Apr 12, 2018

I really like this, would love more about them ^_^

Cglishmini
joined Apr 12, 2018

I hope there's more of this, I can't wait to see the progression continue XD

Cglishmini
joined Apr 12, 2018

Skyfire in love with the concept of girls

Ooh, is this something from her profile?

I do like Grani x Carol and Skadi x Specter

I definitely hope to see more Grani x Carol content, they were really sweet in that event.

last edited at May 2, 2020 10:23PM

ColdGoldLazarus
Cglishmini
joined Apr 12, 2018

This seems like it could be absolutely hilarious or kinda dull, but I'm definitely going to stick around for the time being to see. And honestly, I can relate to her wanting to infodump about stuff...

ColdGoldLazarus
Cglishmini
joined Apr 12, 2018

I love this! Hoping we see more Arknights stuff here soon...

ColdGoldLazarus
Cglishmini
joined Apr 12, 2018

I'm alarmed by the depth of her obsession, but intrigued by the general trajectory of this. Looking forward to more!

ColdGoldLazarus
Cglishmini
joined Apr 12, 2018

Uni-yuri! Yes please~

ColdGoldLazarus
Cglishmini
joined Apr 12, 2018

I personally didn't mind the part mentioning in passing that Erisa had dated multiple girls since Mariya had last seen her. It shows that Erisa has changed, but that in the end, she had a special bond with Mariya that she couldn't get with any of the other girls she went out with.

Same, yeah

ColdGoldLazarus
Cglishmini
joined Apr 12, 2018

I just hope Sumika comes out of this happy.

ColdGoldLazarus
Cglishmini
joined Apr 12, 2018

This seems really sweet so far. Following for sure! ^_^

Cglishmini
joined Apr 12, 2018

I feel like this could quickly become a favorite

ColdGoldLazarus
Cglishmini
joined Apr 12, 2018

I'm loving Tadokoro-san, but I do hope the author returns to this one at some point

ColdGoldLazarus
Cglishmini
joined Apr 12, 2018

I feel like we're still missing half of the story. I like it though

ColdGoldLazarus
Bunny Cafe discussion 09 Feb 04:12
Cglishmini
joined Apr 12, 2018

I would, much like everyone else, love a continuation of this.

ColdGoldLazarus
Cglishmini
joined Apr 12, 2018

I've meditated a lot in this story and I have a theory of my own...
Trying not to be as literal and taking into considerations several factors that are revealed to us...

First of all, she mentions the reason behind her popularity. It would be innecesary information if the story was just about bunny-chans getting eaten by a nervous wild tiger-chan. I think the message in the first one is pretty clear: She is popular because of her hair color, several girls have confesed to her, she gets so nervous and so happy she moves to fast and shows how serious she is... which... scares the fans... who were only attracted to her blonde hair (the rumored girls in just a phase and not in love).

So now the second one and it's title have a lot more of sense. Since she has found no love over her several confesions, but disapearing bunnies when revealed she is serious, she starts giving up on love. Then she gets confesed by the ultimate Bunny-chan when she is sick, thus avoiding her to rush into things... so they begin their relationship nice and slowly.

Then Bunny-chan gets 'agressive' and that gets Tiger-chan a little overwhelmed... So she finally understands a little how the other girls felt being on the receiving end. That's why she gets an idea of why everyone around her disappeared. She states how she gotta restrain herself because she is still afraid to mess things up, but she found it in her (after finding a cute junior that is truly in love with her) to believe in love <3

I like this reading a whole lot more

ColdGoldLazarus
Cglishmini
joined Apr 12, 2018

Well that was vaguely uncomfortable, yet strangely cute.

Cglishmini
joined Apr 12, 2018

Well that felt a bit incoherent, but it was fun anyway

ColdGoldLazarus
Cglishmini
joined Apr 12, 2018

I want at least fourteen more chapters with these two...

On another note - what a lovely setting - It's amazing given how common cat girls are - but I don't think I have EVER seen a setting of cat / animal girls living fully integrated in the real world like this. Animal ear girls are always either 1 offs or just a couple who show up in the real world, or as races in a fantasy world.

Another setting you see a few times, like nekopara, is them as a race in the real world - but they are treated as 'pets' and inferior / slave like almost - even if the owner in said anime loves & cares for them super well it is a bit jarring.

Can anyone think of any other manga/anime set in the real world, with animal ear people live seamlessly among the humans as equals and in equal numbers, like it has always been that way? I can't.

I love to have seen more in this setting!

My feelings exactly! More stuff in a setting like this would be both fascinating to explore and adorable as all heck.

ColdGoldLazarus
&Dropout discussion 09 Feb 01:52
Cglishmini
joined Apr 12, 2018

Okay then

ColdGoldLazarus
Cglishmini
joined Apr 12, 2018

Hmm
I think I actually liked it? It's an unconventional relationship to be sure, but it seems compelling.