Forum › Posts by Breakdanceanomicon

Breakdanceanomicon
joined Jun 13, 2015

I really like Mira's historical/historical fantasy inspired works. For smut, the world building is pretty good.

Breakdanceanomicon
Image Comments 24 Jan 09:38
joined Jun 13, 2015
60535045_p0

destroys you with a depressing comic
"Happy Holidays"
...binch

Breakdanceanomicon
Their Story discussion 23 Jan 09:53
joined Jun 13, 2015

and I don't really see the need for this random new dude.

It's the Class Pres. He's pretty cool. Like Jonathan Joestar except Chinese.

Which is pretty ironic since Jonathan was pretty racist towards Wang Chen. Then again, that's probably only because Japanese people are pretty racist towards Chinese people.

Speaking of which, no offense, but Chinese people are, on average, not very tall, so when it says that these dudes are crazy tall, how tall are we actually talking here? I have cousins who are 6 ft that were such a rare sight when they visited China that strangers would ask for pictures with them.

last edited at Jan 23, 2017 9:53AM

Breakdanceanomicon
Image Comments 20 Jan 00:48
joined Jun 13, 2015
60977733_p0%20(1)

This series is finally getting the respect it deserves!

joined Jun 13, 2015

OP
OP
OP
OP
OP
OPPA GANGNAM STYLE!!
Feel free to hate me forever now.

Breakdanceanomicon
Ovum discussion 14 Jan 20:12
joined Jun 13, 2015

Y'all were naive to expect a happy ending in an actual "lesbian life" magazine from Japan. This ain't the magical world of yuri, you know.

Breakdanceanomicon
Alice discussion 12 Jan 01:59
joined Jun 13, 2015

http://dynasty-scans.com/chapters/alice#12
How common a last name is Asakura? Because I didn't think it was that common until I started noticing it in several works here recently.

Breakdanceanomicon
Lily Love discussion 08 Jan 21:05
joined Jun 13, 2015

"You must have been kidnapped right around when that happened."
Lol, yeah, nbd or anything, just that time you got kidnapped. Good times...

Breakdanceanomicon
joined Jun 13, 2015

This feels really unfinished.

That's because it's continued in this:
http://dynasty-scans.com/chapters/my_sweet_kuro#1

Breakdanceanomicon
Image Comments 06 Jan 01:14
joined Jun 13, 2015
Cspjgghusaa7exi

So this is official, right? I mean, it's a doujin by the author, but that's still official in a sense.

Breakdanceanomicon
joined Jun 13, 2015

http://dynasty-scans.com/chapters/a_kiss_and_a_white_lily_ch28#18
Are there any other nice Asakuras working in the library I should know about!?

Breakdanceanomicon
Image Comments 02 Jan 00:32
joined Jun 13, 2015
60504491_p0

What manga spin-off is this?

Breakdanceanomicon
joined Jun 13, 2015

What
I'm so confused
But Big-tree-san was nice?

Big Tree-san had a golden shower fetish.

Breakdanceanomicon
Heart Gifts discussion 31 Dec 11:52
joined Jun 13, 2015

I honestly don't care that much about the story when the art style is so horribly out of whack with the situation. Everyone looks like they're about to use their forbidden secret technique that will stop their heart if they use it too long to fight the ultimate force of evil about to bring about Armageddon. I can't take anything seriously with the way people in this manga yell and throw their whole bodies around when the situation isn't that extreme.

Breakdanceanomicon
joined Jun 13, 2015

Like Izetta, I'm happy for things to end well, yet it still came seemingly out of nowhere. When the atmosphere feels so tense, you'd expect a little more unfortunate things would happen, but they don't, so it's weird.

Breakdanceanomicon
Heart Gifts discussion 26 Dec 11:49
joined Jun 13, 2015

Wow, a rival to Takemiya Jin for "worst eyes in a yuri manga". Only instead of looking high or like fish all the time, these characters look like they're about to become the Spiral Nemesis and end humanity. It also kind of reminds me of that dangrope and the way the PSYKO characters always get weird eyes and dislocate their jaw when they go into PSYKO mode. (I've never even seen dangrope, I just know that's what it's famous for... is there a word for that, actually? When the evil character goes full insane and they have the veins popping and the long tongue and the expressive eyes? Yugioh villains tend to do it a lot, too, basically any cheesy anime with no tact will have it. It's like Ahegao but for evil. Evilhegao?) There's way too much intensity here for a series not about saving the world. Especially combined with when they open their mouths like on page 21, it looks like the doctor should be yelling about the satellite laser demon ritual about to blow up the Earth, but all it is is that someone's gonna' have a heart attack. The art is nice at times, but holy hell does it not fit the tone of the manga at all. I actually thought the first page was a movie screen at first and it was just an over-the-top dramatic allegory for a more toned down story. Frankly, I don't think my heart can take much more of this.

last edited at Dec 26, 2016 11:52AM

Breakdanceanomicon
joined Jun 13, 2015

MERRY CHRISTMAS FROM ONE OF THE BEST NEW SERIES BY ONE OF THE BEST NEW AUTHORS!
...I still think it should be "polyamory" and not "threesome", but maybe that's just me.

Breakdanceanomicon
joined Jun 13, 2015

Watching the Part 4 anime has made me think about this before, but is it really normal for kids in Japan to carry boxcutters around with them in their backpacks? It's like the Japanese equivalent of everyone in America having a gun.

Breakdanceanomicon
joined Jun 13, 2015

Ha ha nice Yuri Kuma Arashi reference

Breakdanceanomicon
joined Jun 13, 2015

I thought the present would be giving her the lip gloss via kiss, but this was good, too.

Breakdanceanomicon
joined Jun 13, 2015

Either this mangaka or the one who wrote the story about that coal mining town is probably the best writer on this site.

Breakdanceanomicon
joined Jun 13, 2015

-Similar art style
-Similar writing style
-Similar snot fetish
Tabloid conclusion: m k is secretly sekihan.

last edited at Dec 19, 2016 9:08AM

Breakdanceanomicon
joined Jun 13, 2015

Excellent writing. Art is eh, but that's besides the point.

Breakdanceanomicon
Opapagoto discussion 14 Dec 23:39
joined Jun 13, 2015

YEAH FIGHT THE SYSTEM!
I don't know what everyone's problem is, this series is great, plus it's clear that there will be yuri eventually.

Breakdanceanomicon
Image Comments 13 Dec 23:28
joined Jun 13, 2015
Csnd5qdviaas7cs

Love this author, love this image!