Forum › Posts by S. Miki

S. Miki
Image Comments 21 Sep 21:49
Images
joined Dec 7, 2014
31744171_p0

That became one of my favorites. You can feel the love in Nanoha's eyes while looking at Fate.
Behold, that's how true love looks like!

S. Miki
Images
joined Dec 7, 2014

Fate is the best, really!
It's really a shame that Arf don't show up as much anymore. And she's so cute in puppy form. -
And to be working with Yunno?! It's like, working with the enemy (since Yunno is into Nanoha and all).
I would prefer if she stayed with Lindy-san. Or with Vivio and Nanoha.

S. Miki
Image Comments 16 Sep 04:17
Images
joined Dec 7, 2014
Flutering%20feelings%20-%20handmaiden

Beautiful! I miss FF so much!
Keep fighting and get better soon, Ssamba!

S. Miki
Images
joined Dec 7, 2014

I stayed a couple of minutes in front of the computer, processing what was revealed on this chapter... Thank god Autor-sama is doing another, because I would feel so empty without a proper end... Hope it come soon.

last edited at Sep 13, 2016 8:13PM

S. Miki
Images
joined Dec 7, 2014

Thanks to the person who said this manga will have another chapter. I was kind of frustrated with how things were going to end, and the information you gave me made me happy.
I also don't hate Amy, for a serie of reasons.
Like, she wasn't the one suffering, and she wasn't just going away, it was her family. I get her feelings, and Fiona should have too. Fiona was hurt, of course, but couldn't her try to put herself in Amy's shoes? What if it were her mother? Even if she didn't understand, shouldn't love be about wanting the other person to be happy more than you want happiness to yourself... I don't know, maybe I'm just a stupid romantic, but that's what I think.
The truth is: they could have worked it out by talking, choosing to be "friends" still, stay in touch by writting letters or visiting each other. Maybe if Toto didn't had burnt the letters Amy sent Fiona, things would have been different... who knows.
I'm also not blaming Toto. She did what she thought was the best for someone she cared about after seeing how hurt Fiona was.
I also don't think that a happy ending has to be a "romantic" one. If they meet again and just talk to find some closure , it would be enough.

last edited at Sep 9, 2016 4:18AM

S. Miki
Images
joined Dec 7, 2014

I also didn't realise it was her period... I call it "Eve's Curse". I don't really understand why people congratulate a girl for having her period... it sucks!
Any way, wouldn't be nice if it got a 3rd chapter? I want to know how Fiona is doing so, so bad! And what if she sees Amy again, and get to know about the letters Amy sent her... Please, Hiruno Tsukiko-sensei, give us one more chapter?! - Pretty please?

S. Miki
Lily Love discussion 02 May 18:13
Images
joined Dec 7, 2014

I like Ice x Donut more than Mew x Donut.

S. Miki
Lily Love discussion 29 Feb 17:30
Images
joined Dec 7, 2014

All that hot action and all I could think about was that Donut was probably tasting salty from the seawater. I think I have problems! lol

S. Miki
Image Comments 26 Feb 03:25
Images
joined Dec 7, 2014
Tumblr_nsqz6onu291qb8lrwo1_r1_1280

As a brazilian, I have to say: É nóis! LOL

S. Miki
Cage discussion 07 Jan 02:09
Images
joined Dec 7, 2014

Yoori-san, I didnt understand the last chapter. Shoukaku broke off with Houshou because she couldnt take the pain of being cheated on anymore. Houshou turned to Nagato. Mutsu is still sleeping with Nagato, but she is resigned to being cheated on. I guess I got it right until there. But then, the last chapter was really confusing, and I don't know who is with who anymore. I thought all what was going on were memories/flashbacks, but the timeline is still confusing for me. Could you please, if not much trouble, explain it to me?
That aside, I think that the story is so real, and the feelings are so exposed, as if the characters bared themselves. Even Houshou, that confuses everybody, is just plainly clueless, a person that doesn't know what she wants. I really, really liked the story, just would be better if it was wrote in chronologic order.

S. Miki
Image Comments 29 Aug 23:55
Images
joined Dec 7, 2014
F1a8ae0aaf2c762c54152f0607afaf47

AshuraX, I also think that it was too rushed. But I like Hikari x Miyuki. Marina x Yuri was rushed too. Anyway, good art.

S. Miki
Image Comments 16 Jul 22:01
Images
joined Dec 7, 2014
Fluttering_feelings__ssamba__2_by_red_eileen-d90b99c

^ Is the same for me. I wonder if she will let it grow again?

S. Miki
Image Comments 25 Jun 00:30
Images
joined Dec 7, 2014
51018316_p1

Like "She's mine!".
What should I do?! First a lot of doujin of NanoFate and KyouSaya, and now ShizNats... I'm so happy. This is just so blissful!

last edited at Jun 25, 2015 12:33AM

S. Miki
Magan&Danai discussion 11 Jun 19:07
Images
joined Dec 7, 2014

YESSSSS and is that a Supernatural on page 4 ch 3?

It sure was. I was like yay Supernatural reference. The cuteness of it all. :3

I noticed it too!!! lol

I'm still laughing! This manga is ridiculously funny!

S. Miki
Cocytus discussion 06 Jun 21:38
Images
joined Dec 7, 2014

You already gave her a nickname, you can't throw the poor kitty away! And she's cute! That's motive enough to get involved!

last edited at Jun 6, 2015 9:38PM

S. Miki
Images
joined Dec 7, 2014

I kinda liked and disliked at the same time. Sayaka is more the type who would hurt herself before hurting other people. And it was kind of strange, like, they had memories of the other life and were making the same mistakes and being enemies? Anyway, it was sweet at the end, with the healing/loving thing. Is always good to see some KyouSaya.

S. Miki
Images
joined Dec 7, 2014

Kyaaaaaa!!! NanoFate is always so beautiful!

S. Miki
Images
joined Dec 7, 2014

A little dose of NanoFate can make anyone's day better! So blissful! -

S. Miki
Image Comments 23 May 15:56
Images
joined Dec 7, 2014
659c7f56435f32b8cab57eccf5df3a5c

Ah! Hahaha
Thanks, Venom. :)

Images
joined Dec 7, 2014

Fate should be more great. I mean, in MSLN original, A'S and StrikerS, she was fucking amazing! She fighted Nanoha and won a lot of times while she was beaten by her "mother" to unconsciousness; she defeated Signum, who was the strongest Wolkenritter; and she fighted some of The Numbers. She is the coolest character ever. And in this series, they show her as a shy and unsure of herself, a little girl overprotected by her family, and in love with Nanoha! I mean, it was the contrary! Nanoha who was fixated on Fate since the beginning. Didn't like it... but I still read it, because it's MSLN, so I can't really help it!
That said, I like theirs "opposite". And looooooooving Precia to no end! hahaha She's so funny! And the chivits are so kawaii! -
About the ships, lets see if I got it right:
Nanoha x Fate, Suzuka x Arisa, Hayate x Dearche x Yuri, Precia x Lindy (it seemed to me the same as NanoFate in StrikerS: "friends", raising children together, calling themselves family), Levi x Stern...
Probable I forgot some of them, but I guess these are important ones.

last edited at May 22, 2015 1:03AM

S. Miki
Image Comments 22 May 00:08
Images
joined Dec 7, 2014
50027221_p9

^ I kind of have the same opinion, but the art is nice.

S. Miki
Image Comments 22 May 00:07
Images
joined Dec 7, 2014
Cd6_oihveaabvfm.jpg%20large

I'm so addicted to Seolrae!!!

S. Miki
Image Comments 22 May 00:04
Images
joined Dec 7, 2014
659c7f56435f32b8cab57eccf5df3a5c

^ Eu também não entendi...

S. Miki
Citrus discussion 07 Dec 23:46
Images
joined Dec 7, 2014

"Mei did say that she was grateful to Yuzu for patching things up with her and her father. So in return, she wants to give her the thing that she wants the most. It sounds like Mei is only doing it out of obligation, not because she wants to do it as well. I understand Yuzu's pov. Plus, Mei showed no hint of emotion in her eyes. Everything she did at that moment was a turnoff." - dianjc.

Completely agree! Mei knows that Yuzu likes her, even loves her... it's pretty obvious to me that Yuzu, wanting more than just Mei's body, would say no to this "repayment". Of course, she could have said that to Mei instead of just saying she couldn't do this, but the why is implicit. I didn't liked the explanation that Yuzu gave, as she was a coward.

Also, there's all that talk Mei did before offering her body to Yuzu (the part that she put Yuzu's hand above of her heart, not the one she talk about gratitude) and, to me, it let implicit that Mei likes Yuzu too. Even so, I think Yuzu did the right thing. Love will be her final prize.

I like Matsuri. And I also think she should appear a little more before more characters arrive.

About the new girls, it was obvious that the person the little girl saw before meeting Yuzu was Mei. I agree with you guys that think she won't be a issue between them, but her sister could be.

All that said: Nanoha reference! Yay! hahah
I totally agree. Just Starlight Breaker already! XD