Forum › Posts by Yuri_Is_My_Lyfe

Yuri_Is_My_Lyfe
X
joined Feb 8, 2014

This was a very intelligent and witty one shot. I don't believe the girl was trying to hide who she is by telling the other she wants a boyfriend. On the other hand, I think she was very aware that the other girl shared her feelings and wanted to get it out of her. Apparently the black haired girl always uses some type of banter in her responses, so I think the lighter hair chacter purposely admitted her feelings in a way to mess with the other.

Yuri_Is_My_Lyfe
X
joined Feb 8, 2014

Loved it!

Yuri_Is_My_Lyfe
X
joined Feb 8, 2014

I really like how the older, more mature Tae looks.

Yuri_Is_My_Lyfe
X
joined Feb 8, 2014

I want my own hiroko

You're in luck, she seems to be free at the end of the manga.

HAHAHA!

Yuri_Is_My_Lyfe
Clover discussion 16 May 07:45
X
joined Feb 8, 2014

Really REALLY enjoyed. Don't even mind that it made me stay up til 5 AM.

Yuri_Is_My_Lyfe
X
joined Feb 8, 2014

Taking a bath with your girlfriend and coming into direct contact with her naked body and not doing anything? I would have never been so strong. Me want sex now!

Yuri_Is_My_Lyfe
Nana Yuri discussion 16 May 05:36
X
joined Feb 8, 2014

Am I the only me that thinks this couple looks like they're in elememtary, not high school???

Yuri_Is_My_Lyfe
Tonari No discussion 16 May 05:22
X
joined Feb 8, 2014

Is it only me who wants to shut the window on P12-13?

Muhaha, pure evil!

Yuri_Is_My_Lyfe
X
joined Feb 8, 2014

Haha, omg, I wish this series was longer. I was cracking up the whole time. I hope the other works from this author are just as good because I'm about to read them all!!

Yuri_Is_My_Lyfe
Lemon's discussion 15 May 05:44
X
joined Feb 8, 2014

Wow. All I can say for this beautifully written one shot!

Yuri_Is_My_Lyfe
X
joined Feb 8, 2014

There's another 6-page short story of this couple in the standalone volume of Sweet Little Devil, together with Love Prep Room, Our Future Plans, and Starting Over (the latter of which isn't uploaded here on DR yet).
The order is:
1. Sweet Little Devil
2. Heart and Soul
3. Moment Like Fireworks
4. Love Prep Room
5. Our Future Plans
6. Starting Over
7. One and Only

Correct me if I am misunderstanding what you wrote, but are you saying that this is the same couple in Love Prep Room, Our Future Plans, etc? Because if you are, that would be mistaken. Same artist so the drawings of these characters are similar, but totally different characters with different backgrounds.

Yuri_Is_My_Lyfe
X
joined Feb 8, 2014

maybe it's like this
Alice-->Marisa
Marisa-->Reimu
Reimu-->Alice
Yukari is like the third party or something
because when Reimu says that she feels the same way as Alice, it seem like an unrequited love toward Alice since Alice likes Marisa.

I concur.

Yuri_Is_My_Lyfe
Happy End discussion 17 Feb 02:59
X
joined Feb 8, 2014

NOOOOOO. Those snitchy bastards need to die. Can't we enjoy happy couple time for a chapter or two before the battle to the climax begins??? :'(

Yuri_Is_My_Lyfe
Kuroyome discussion 16 Feb 04:39
X
joined Feb 8, 2014

Really liked this. I too thought it was too short. I suggested a comedy tag as I laughed through out a lot of parts. Anyuone else think it was funny as well?

Yuri_Is_My_Lyfe
X
joined Feb 8, 2014

Sigh Besides the dad part, I really wish that Ga-Rei zero was really like that. Damn anime made me cry. Did the manga at least have a happy ending with these two characters? At least in a sister-sister way?

Yuri_Is_My_Lyfe
X
joined Feb 8, 2014

Hmm, I've read other works by Fujieda Miyabi. The author gives off an innocent appeal. But I didn't too much care for this piece. I found that I had to force myself to finish reading it, hoping I would get more interested in it. It took me a week to finish these 8 chapters, however I finished Chatting at the Amber Tea House in one sitting. I'm not a big fan of yuri subtext. Maybe that's what it is about this piece. Even though they didn't kiss in Tea House, it was obvious the two main characters (the names escape me right now as I've read so many yuri mangas) became a couple. I do think Yuuki and her style was boyish sexy.

Yuri_Is_My_Lyfe
X
joined Feb 8, 2014

Sweet, innocent yuri. I would have loved to see them kiss though. As long as the characters didn't drool, the piece could have still stayed innocent with a few love pecks. ~Sigh~

Yuri_Is_My_Lyfe
Happy End discussion 10 Feb 01:19
X
joined Feb 8, 2014

Is it strange that I love reading about happy yuri incest, but would never approve it in real life??? Anywho, I just can't wait until there is more. I try not to read ongoing projects because I get so anxious, but its so hard not to...

Yuri_Is_My_Lyfe
X
joined Feb 8, 2014

This series is very cleverly written. I love how the author was able to tell many stories within the main story, that all relate in some way, without confusing the reader. There are many series I've read where I've had to go back a few pages (or chapters) and re read them so that I can understand what's going on in the current page.

X
joined Feb 8, 2014

Don't think I'm going to make it.... Volume 3, please come soon. ^__^

Yuri_Is_My_Lyfe
X
joined Feb 8, 2014

page 26-27 gave me a heartache, even though its a manga, seeing money being thrown away always put a hole in my heart, I understand it all apart of the symbolism. But the author should have drawn me in the oneshot at the bottom catching some. :'((

HAHAHA, I think I laughed way to hard at your post.

Umm, did anyone else notice that chick's weird fang tooth??? lol

Yuri_Is_My_Lyfe
X
joined Feb 8, 2014

So, I see all the very sad posts. I'm going to attempt to read this without sobbing. Update coming soon. Takes a deep breath

I succeeded.

last edited at Feb 9, 2014 2:19AM

Yuri_Is_My_Lyfe
Bound Love discussion 09 Feb 02:10
X
joined Feb 8, 2014

A change in pace. I quite enjoyed this.

Yuri_Is_My_Lyfe
X
joined Feb 8, 2014

Too short, too fast :S
Nice art tho.

Short Continuation of this: http://dynasty-scans.com/chapters/the_bridal_squabble#3

Thanks for this. As many times as I've read this, I didn't know their was a sequel.

Yuri_Is_My_Lyfe
PIERCE discussion 08 Feb 22:07
X
joined Feb 8, 2014

How did she forget that she gave her the earrings, but remembers she intentionally tossed them?? I like the cutesy drawing style.